Rix sbs

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Archangelus wrote:QUOTE (Archangelus @ Feb 16 2013, 08:32 AM) Plz dont $#@! up the core even more. Dont blame the techpaths for the lack of playerbase skill. Instead of whinning about techpaths being too powerfull, put more effort into learning the nuances of this damned game.
I said this isnt about moaning about something being too powerful, its about how it cancels or minimises a requirement for teamwork whereas every other endgame in other factions requires at least 4-5 players on the job.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

my response to rix sbs

they can be devastating

and they can be immensely sucky

it really depends on the availability of base defenders.

I have increased their station pod arm time by 1 second. and I have enabled the station at risk flag to go off, because yes , you can drop pods, uneyed. and if you do this, uneyed, yes they are devastating

we've all seen rix sbs solo tech bases, but that is because nobody was defending, the most likely scenario is, a couple people are waiting for sbs to attack, and they defend the base

My changes, you can still drop pods uneyed, but as soon as you drop one, the station at risk warnings are sent out, alerting enemies
on the flip side, I am considering making the pods more accurate because they suck versus small bases, like teleports, because their accuracy is terrible, and there is no reason you should not be able to solo a tp in a rix sb, because any other sb can usually 2 missile kill most tps
Last edited by Weedman on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
cashto

Post by cashto »

Weedman wrote:QUOTE (Weedman @ Feb 15 2013, 03:14 PM) I have increased their station pod arm time by 1 second. and I have enabled the station at risk flag to go off, because yes , you can drop pods, uneyed. and if you do this, uneyed, yes they are devastating
I thought we did that once, and reverted it, because it resulted in "station under attack" warnings that never went away even after the pod expires/got killed.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

o rly?
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Weedman wrote:QUOTE (Weedman @ Feb 15 2013, 05:18 PM) o rly?
Yeah Weed, it's broken...

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

Weedman

Post by Weedman »

gay

well nvm!
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Feb 15 2013, 10:34 AM) this
lol spunk "quite impossible". what a voob
:lol: good luck doing that when I have full exp and @#(!ton of distance to play with.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Random thought/

What about using the flag from teleport probes and adjusting that?

It only fires once but it'd I suppose fire off with each drop, unless you fixed that.
---
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM) In a lot of ways, Allegiance is like the Radio: it's all `am and `fm.
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Tyrh wrote:QUOTE (Tyrh @ Feb 15 2013, 06:56 PM) Random thought/

What about using the flag from teleport probes and adjusting that?

It only fires once but it'd I suppose fire off with each drop, unless you fixed that.
Yes, that's viable approach too, it could check and see if the source is a TP probe or not.

Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

Spunkmeyer wrote:QUOTE (Spunkmeyer @ Feb 15 2013, 03:23 PM) :lol: good luck doing that when I have full exp and @#(!ton of distance to play with.
this is why you shouldnt be balancing cores ...
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid