Rix sbs

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

haha
There's a new sheriff in town.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

Spunky, unless Im mistaken, the topic was about rix sbs SOLOING bases. You just described a scneario that involved more than one sb. And in that case, it requires teamwork, even if it requires less sbs than with faction missiles. And even so, if all the missile factions sbs manage to launch 2 abs, the numbers of sbs needed to kill the base are the same. And as I described earlier, unlike rix sbs where it will either take longer, or result in failing, the missile's factions sbs will have a granted base kill.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Narg

Post by Narg »

No, it's about them being better than prety much any other end game tech.
And leave bios out of this. Espicially dual adv tech bios. because we know that bios adv tech should be the best.
arch, you have a bunch of things wrong in your post. metz you have everything wrong in your posts.

Now, why not move pw range? makes sense for balancing across the board and not just rix sbs. has bigger effect on rix sbs, i.e. now more dificult to sb uneyed. move agility to exp if you want to balance gas, it will help htts and make ints more funner to whore with (but need closer range).
Death's hounds feared me
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

You are not smart.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Narg

Post by Narg »

Death's hounds feared me
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

lmao this is better than rants
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Narg wrote:QUOTE (Narg @ Feb 19 2013, 04:09 PM) Now, why not move pw range?
Because moving GAs is tricky business and at some point somebody will ask "so you are affecting all 9 factions to fix Rix tac?" and I don't have a good answer to that.

If it was my own core I'd go for it but with CC gotta be more conservative without more popular support. Especially when the issue really presents itself when people both get an opportunity and are able to use Rix sbs with some skill, which is a rare situation.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.