Looking for Squad recruitment

Open forum for new Pilots.
TheDevil

Post by TheDevil »

Well if you don't have to be in RT, but if you want come on RT mumble and you will usually find me sitting on on the channels there while playing Allegiance (and somethime other games) and we can team up and do objectives. Sometime we actually get about 3-4 people communicating over mumble and have some real fun.
MonAG

Post by MonAG »

I don´t use win7, but found this regarding mumble (don´t know if it works):

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/24848-mumble-una...-overlay-effect

Issue
I am under Window7 and for a while I have no overlay effects under Mumble 1.2.3. It only works under Admin mode.

Solution
1) In Mumble go to Configuration > Overlay (Check "Advanced")

2) Go to "Exceptions for the Overlay" > Blacklist > Remove two files that start with "hl" (often at the end of the list)

3) Go to: Settings > Plugins > Reload plugins

4) Reboot your Mumble
Last edited by MonAG on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheDevil

Post by TheDevil »

weird I am running Win7 and never had any kind if issues with mumble
Vyaasdeb

Post by Vyaasdeb »

QUOTE While it would be nice to have the overlay work, the fact that it doesn't shouldn't be the determining factor in whether you use mumble or not.[/quote]
Very true. But MonAG has solved the problem. Thank you MonAG :)
QUOTE So what's with stealing TB's avatar?[/quote]
I really dont know who TB is. Must be an old player of alleg. I just liked the funny way the cow moves its chin. :lol:
QUOTE Well if you don't have to be in RT, but if you want come on RT mumble and you will usually find me sitting on on the channels there while playing Allegiance (and somethime other games) and we can team up and do objectives. Sometime we actually get about 3-4 people communicating over mumble and have some real fun.[/quote]
Hmm... working with a 'trade marked' "Devil". I wander what will happen to my divinity :unsure: Heh heh, just joaking.
Perhaps what I see is not the truth. Shall I ever get the sight to see beyond?
cashto

Post by cashto »

Vyaasdeb wrote:QUOTE (Vyaasdeb @ Feb 7 2013, 08:50 AM) I really dont know who TB is. Must be an old player of alleg. I just liked the funny way the cow moves its chin. :lol:
Vyaas, meet TheBored. :D
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
MonAG

Post by MonAG »

Glad it worked. Guess we can add that one to the knowledge base.

On other matters: cows don´t move the chin in a funny way. That is the way they chew.
LA2_Cajun

Post by LA2_Cajun »

Some of my best friends are cows, and they'd be very offended to hear their chewing style described as "funny". Please try to be more sensitive to these things in the future. ;)

Are you still looking for a squad? We should fly together sometime.
Vyaasdeb

Post by Vyaasdeb »

Sometimes my lack of knowledge in English creates a distorted communication. From the responses of MonAG and LA_Cajun, I think "funny" is not the appropriate word I should have used there. But I don't know what to use instead. Just to clear the impression it created, I spent a long time on cows' back and in cow farm (*English) in my village-birth place. Except one in the farm, there was no cow that hadn't given me ride on its back and hadn't licked my face. I miss those days of simplicity in my current metro city.

P.S. - My childhood is another reason I used this avatar...
Last edited by Vyaasdeb on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps what I see is not the truth. Shall I ever get the sight to see beyond?
One-Man-Bucket

Post by One-Man-Bucket »

Vyaasdeb wrote:QUOTE (Vyaasdeb @ Feb 10 2013, 03:55 PM) Sometimes my lack of knowledge in English creates a distorted communication. From the responses of MonAG and LA_Cajun, I think "funny" is not the appropriate word I should have used there. But I don't know what to use instead. Just to clear the impression it created, I spent a long time on cows' back and in cow farm (*English) in my village-birth place. Except one in the farm, there was no cow that hadn't given me ride on its back and hadn't licked my face. I miss those days of simplicity in my current metro city.

P.S. - My childhood is another reason I used this avatar...
Cows are great! thanks for sharing that nice little story.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

"Funny" I think is the proper word. I think it's funny too.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.