Looking for Squad recruitment

Open forum for new Pilots.
Sycrus

Post by Sycrus »

Your mom usually licks my face after I get done riding her
NakPPI@XT wrote:QUOTE (NakPPI@XT @ Oct 7 2008, 03:50 PM) I didn't log in to allegiance to be taunted by some keyboard warrior that gets off by bragging about the size of his nuts in a 10 year old video game
Vyaasdeb

Post by Vyaasdeb »

PhalseProfit wrote:QUOTE (PhalseProfit @ Feb 10 2013, 05:30 PM) Your mom usually licks my face after I get done riding her
These things are said by males who do not have penis or have a penis that dose not straighten when required. Consequently they are sexually frustrated. This frustration comes out when they try to communicate with others.

You should go to a psychologist.
Perhaps what I see is not the truth. Shall I ever get the sight to see beyond?
cashto

Post by cashto »

Vyaasdeb wrote:QUOTE (Vyaasdeb @ Feb 11 2013, 07:32 AM) These things are said by males who do not have penis or have a penis that dose not straighten when required. Consequently they are sexually frustrated. This frustration comes out when they try to communicate with others.

You should go to a psychologist.
:owned:
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
TheDevil

Post by TheDevil »

Oh god, I dont care I am gonna copy that retort every time someone uses a "I rode your mum joke"
djrbk

Post by djrbk »

Vyaasdeb just doubled his recruitment value. :lol:
Sycrus

Post by Sycrus »

Well, I *did* rupture my left nut at work 2 weeks ago, and yes, I have a sub-par load now, and I can't have sex for 5 more weeks, which yes, it does make me sexually frustrated.

You lucked out.
NakPPI@XT wrote:QUOTE (NakPPI@XT @ Oct 7 2008, 03:50 PM) I didn't log in to allegiance to be taunted by some keyboard warrior that gets off by bragging about the size of his nuts in a 10 year old video game
Vyaasdeb

Post by Vyaasdeb »

PhalseProfit wrote:QUOTE (PhalseProfit @ Feb 11 2013, 10:40 PM) Well, I *did* rupture my left nut at work 2 weeks ago, and yes, I have a sub-par load now, and I can't have sex for 5 more weeks, which yes, it does make me sexually frustrated.

You lucked out.
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon. God bless you, me and our moms...
Perhaps what I see is not the truth. Shall I ever get the sight to see beyond?
sleek

Post by sleek »

Hey guys, i'm new. This is my stupid question :D . How can i use mouse to navigate?
Malicious Wraith

Post by Malicious Wraith »

Pleyades wrote:QUOTE (Pleyades @ Nov 23 2014, 02:02 PM) Hey guys, i'm new. This is my stupid question :D . How can i use mouse to navigate?
Press tab (I believe this is the default hotkey) when you are in the game, to switch between mouse look and mouse UI mode.

You may like to check this out for some nice orderly instruction:
http://cadet.freeallegiance.org/

It is a new-pilot school of sorts, to help you overcome how difficult this game can be to new players :)
Also check this out for some immediate help: http://www.freeallegiance.org/FAW/index.ph...ck_Crash_Course
Last edited by Malicious Wraith on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unknown wrote:[Just want] to play some games before Alleg dies for good.
I don't want that time to be a @#(!-storm of hate and schadenfreude.
IG: Liquid_Mamba / Fedman
Student

Post by Student »

Malicious Wraith wrote:QUOTE (Malicious Wraith @ Nov 23 2014, 11:09 AM) Press tab (I believe this is the default hotkey) when you are in the game, to switch between mouse look and mouse UI mode.

You may like to check this out for some nice orderly instruction:
http://cadet.freeallegiance.org/

It is a new-pilot school of sorts, to help you overcome how difficult this game can be to new players :)
Also check this out for some immediate help: http://www.freeallegiance.org/FAW/index.ph...ck_Crash_Course
It is number pad 0
-Student
SysX
@Alleg
Hebrews 11:3