WeedCore 02

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Next time i have a chance to com on WC I'll be sure to spam sup.

EDIT: Also I'm looking forward to taking a look at the new IC Figs.
Last edited by zombywoof on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

On ints; less fuel. Seperate boosters line, probably not, but, an option perhaps to maybe get lb2 to unlock a cruise booster (slow burn slow top speed) would be good, then sup can have the same thing unlocking lb2 and gaining a heavy booster (fast burn fast top speed), also having lb3 in starbase as a general though isn't so bad.

On TT; Reduce srm dmg, increase load time of missile (probably by having a Lt emp missile unlocked with emp missile and the former only on TTs, make the TTs less responsive.

On lxy htt; perhaps a tiny sig reduction, even 5% (probably would need to increase cost to $1500, having said that though if you are going to launch an htt you're usually going to send out a lxy htt instead so maybe give them an even greater perk and double cost (same line with bbrs maybe).

Anyway it's late I hope that made some sense.

Thank you for working on the core.
---
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM) In a lot of ways, Allegiance is like the Radio: it's all `am and `fm.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

LXY bbrs could stand to have another missile loaded imo. Increasing them to 6 missiles really would give them that "lxy" feeling. Also bump their speed up to 80.

LXY HTTs need moar HP. Currently they're 1073 which makes them have 912 total HP after faction perks are factored in. Considering most factions are 877 and IC's regular HTTs are 926... I dunno. I feel like LXY should mean "the best available" and I like what was done with LXY figs and LXY sfs (not sold on LXY ints). LXY htt's don't feel luxurious, they feel like the same as any other HTT. IMO LXY HTTs should be better than AP.

LXY HTT: 10% lower sig, perk hull plating to 1380 (with faction values puts them right around where armor plating is) and beef up their mass to 150 (less than AP).

Alternatively LXY htts could have large shield ;) (this would probably make them godlike, but hey, at 1500 a pop...)

For ints I really liked the idea of doing a separate booster line. I don't know if it's POSSIBLE to do this, but giving ints a booster that gets them from 0->250mps VERY quickly and then sustains them at 250 mps long enough to go 10k would, I think, be ideal. If that's not possible, nerfing their fuel to somewhere between where they are now and where CC ints are.

I also still believe the Minigun changes I PM'd you might be the best way to go about it. It is, overall, a *slight* perk to ints, but it does make them much weaker against bomb runs (though they are slightly stronger against AC). I'd also suggest taking a touch off minigun damage to miners. Not much, maybe 5% at most. I felt like I was being outdamaged on a miner by a single heavy.

Figs need more fuel. With hvy booster loaded I could get up to 300 mps and sustain it for like three seconds. With booster 2 I was able to get to 170 mps (scouts go 160) before I ran out of fuel and couldn't even sustain that for very long. IC Sup is still hideous but that's not your fault ;)

I noticed Dreg's miner capacity is at .95. Traditionally I believe that's been a bit lower (.75) and you might want to look at that. Granted you're the one who commed Dreg but their econ seems a mite strong.

Other than that I really like how INTs fly on your core. I'm a big believer in the "perk, don't nerf" style of balance.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Mar 14 2013, 01:22 AM) LXY bbrs could stand to have another missile loaded imo.
Hmm 6 abs per slot on lxy bbrs, I like that.

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Mar 14 2013, 01:22 AM) For ints I really liked the idea of doing a separate booster line. I don't know if it's POSSIBLE to do
It is, it's been done before (for that matter I think that EoR gave ints flares (less effective) instead of chaff.
---
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM) In a lot of ways, Allegiance is like the Radio: it's all `am and `fm.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Ah yea, remove the attack drones etc or fix the fact they chase you down without being eyed. ;)
---
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Seems that tf ints were less energy than usual, never ran out of energy with a tf int before.
---
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Tie attack drones to SY. Small game craziness otherwise. Fnord Fnucked me up good just then the fnucking bastage!