WeedCore 01

Discussion / Announcement area for WeedCore development.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

k
Omicron:
Well I plan to make their scouts a little bigger, since I noticed they are small
I also changed their he3 yield to 1.0, from 1.1. This will slow down their economy

As for bombers, maybe the best thing to do is put hammer on the pilot gun

Dreg planned changes:
Scout scale from 18, to 17 (they are somewhat big)
Station Hull to 100%, was 90%
Station Shield to 100%, was 90%
Miner he3 capacity to 95%, was 75%
Dreg needs a few perks to its economy, as from what I have seen they lose all the time.
Yes they cost more, 125% of normal, but they also reap in 135% of normal in he3 credits per miner load (135% yield)
This way they bring in a little more per miner. I think they leave a bit of helium on the rock right now if money settings are high
Last edited by Weedman on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

Weedman wrote:QUOTE (Weedman @ Feb 2 2013, 02:30 AM) As for bombers, maybe the best thing to do is put hammer on the pilot gun
Since tts (NOT just htts) have it on the pilot gun and enough ammo to easily kill an outpost without reloading - yes. Bombers are worthless right now. And tts could take a nerf in ammo.

Problem with dreg is imo not the econ but the ints. It feels like they die faster than giga, both when flying and when shooting them
Last edited by ThePhantom032 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

reducing omicron tt ammo is easy enough, will do this, OR halve damage of pw hammer...............

adding plans to move pw hammer to the bomber /hvy bomber pilot mount,
now I am thinking about following rixian example and mounting 2 pw hammers, halving their current projectile dmg/second, mounting 2, equalizing their dmg/second as it is now, using 2 guns, and thus twice the ammo of the gun

what effect does this have on sbs, tt, and htt... well obviously it halves their dmg/second, so if tt is too easy to kill bases with, perhaps now it is not as bad.

SBs will likely need a little more ammo if I cut damage in half. I want omicron to be able to solo tps, ops, if given time, now a tech base, should really need 3 sbs to kill it effectively, however, UNLIKE rix, they will probably want a sup for pw hammer 2 to be able to do this

and will likely remove bomber/ hvy bombers 3rd turret, anybody have a problem with that? I doubt it

DREG:
I will reduce size of their ints from 17.5 to 16.9
Half of a scale size may not seem like alot, it's about 4% smaller, but the thing with dreg is, they are fast yo, and should probably be one of the easier ints to land bullets, they are excellent at hit and run attacks, and mildly terrible at 1v1
and yes, somewhat bad at base defense, especially when they do not have the numbers advantage
as it stands, yes, they are the largest interceptor in scale

TF is next at 16.4
RIX at 15.5
OH 15.3
IC 14.84

I wish it were just that easy to make them all the same scale, but it isn't, because their frontal profiles are way different.
Last edited by Weedman on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
TheDevil

Post by TheDevil »

Weedman wrote:QUOTE (Weedman @ Feb 2 2013, 06:15 AM) adding plans to move pw hammer to the bomber /hvy bomber pilot mount,
now I am thinking about following rixian example and mounting 2 pw hammers, halving their current projectile dmg/second, mounting 2, equalizing their dmg/second as it is now, using 2 guns, and thus twice the ammo of the gun
Give bbrs one AB mount and 1 AB hammer turret. This will be a good incentive to have a turret on the bbr while not completely necessary, keeping in with the turret "theme" of the faction.