The board hates Google Chrome or?

Suggestions, problems regarding the site and other community facilities.
Zero_Falcon

Post by Zero_Falcon »

When clicking the default 'login' link, or when typing in my username and password to log in from the main forum board (not the news frontpage), I got this;

(Message was received on Chrome first, then tried Firefox)

Was unable to login until I used Chrome to click on the 'Search' button to search for anything, then used the login form from there.

Anyway, when any search option at all on Google Chrome, the forum will always detect it as a 'flood' of search requests. And Google Chrome is currently my default browser. Maybe that's why?
Last edited by Zero_Falcon on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
aem

Post by aem »

This has to be related to the post below yours from pkk. It looks like there is some history with that IP address if you search for it on stopformspam.com.

Btw that is a really ugly page to be showing to possibly legitimate users. Surely ZB Block can be edited to show a more friendly page? While we would like to keep bots out, we don't want to scare anyone away. I doubt I go back anywhere I saw that kind of message the first time I visited.
Last edited by aem on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
pkk

Post by pkk »

I also noticed some problems while using VPNs. Deactivated it temporary until I fixed it. ;)
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
JimmyNighthawk

Post by JimmyNighthawk »

','
Last edited by JimmyNighthawk on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beschenkt die Starken!
Schröpft die Schwachen,
und die Armen schlagt ans Kreuz!

Wir hängen nicht am Leben,
doch an einem Traum!