CC17 preview

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Problem is station drone can't be used with the ballista. We could replace stinger, but then it's yet another change and would take away the "no-supplies-needed" ability of Rix.

Having said that Rix tac could be a balance issue that probably doesn't bother anyone since nobody goes tac. In the (long distant) past the crappiness of combat pods kept them in check, and now they are easily the very best tac in the game.

Anyway, I need to wrap this up. I think I'm going to leave Belter mounts as they are and just adjust econ. Need to fix OH cruiser too.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

dusanc

Post by dusanc »

Noone expects Rix Tac
- "History repeats itself for a reason" - "It's easy to cry for war when you've never experienced it" - "It's better to negotiate for 10 years then make war for 10 days" - "The strong do as they will, and the weak do as they must"
StinkerTod

Post by StinkerTod »

I always go rix tac when people lest expect
>>>>>>>>>> Jimmy fan club! <<<<<<<<<<
Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Sep 17 2012, 11:23 AM) Belters figs are just ints with missles that can rip and nan.