Giga SY broken (CC16)

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

Giga cannot research Drydock. They can research the adv SY ships, but thinks like Skycap 3, Large Shield 3 and Ship speed GA 2 are not available to them.
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
pkk

Post by pkk »

The question is, is it a bug or a feature... ;)
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
ThePhantom032

Post by ThePhantom032 »

pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Nov 27 2012, 04:17 PM) The question is, is it a bug or a feature... ;)
Since if you click on "show all" it still shows the tech but marked as "obsolete" there has to be at least some bug there ;)
Still ready to teach anyone who asks nicely whatever they want to know about playing alleg. Contrary to popular opinion I do not eat newbies. Voobs taste much better.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

originally giga never had access to skycap3 or the like
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Yeah, we'll keep it that way for now I think. There is an actual bug that I'm fixing in CC17, and that's Skyripper.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

Terran

Post by Terran »

don't forget to fix lxy scout dispenser capacity
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]