Download page needs clean-up

Suggestions, problems regarding the site and other community facilities.
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

The main download link is fine but the file size etc is wrong, and the link to account creation should be removed.

Then what follows is a bunch of outdated confusing stuff like SOVRoute(!) cc09 files(!!) ASGS client and updater etc. that either should be removed or moved to an archive if you want to preserve them.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

It would be nice to have a link located in that section to mesial's site and other places to find Allegiance related downloads.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

I agree. I had a newb that posted in the middle of the night that I helped a few nights ago. He downloaded the ASGS "client" thinking it was what he needed.
JimmyNighthawk

Post by JimmyNighthawk »

壽命長你
Last edited by JimmyNighthawk on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beschenkt die Starken!
Schröpft die Schwachen,
und die Armen schlagt ans Kreuz!

Wir hängen nicht am Leben,
doch an einem Traum!
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Nov 29 2012, 09:05 AM) Spunkmeyer behind a brainstorming with me: All data need a flag. In English it means "best before end" - the what I mean. It expires, the goods must be reviewed data to be "sold".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Terran

Post by Terran »

TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Nov 29 2012, 01:10 PM) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
a good response to most of jimmy's posts
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]