Allegiance Command School

"Can someone create a ________ for me?"
Dome

Post by Dome »

ACS should be restarted. We have a PDF that people put many hours into. There is already a template for holding weekly lessons.

Tweaks do need to be made to bring the material up to speed, but I think this could be done relatively quickly.

It appears that Cashto tried to get the ball rolling on this a bit ago but found no help. I am here to offer help!

I'd like to put together a plan of action for this. What say you all?

edit: typo
Last edited by Dome on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qqmwoarplox

Post by qqmwoarplox »

The PDF is useless
there is nothing more effective than matching up a trainee acs comm with a vet comm to learn.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Dome wrote:QUOTE (Dome @ Oct 31 2012, 12:55 PM) It appears that Cashto tried to get the ball rolling on this a bit ago but found no help. I am here to offer help!
http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/index...showtopic=65507
Last edited by Mastametz on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
cashto

Post by cashto »

Let's see if there is any interest first. If you see any prospective students, point them to that post. If there truly is student demand, Dome I'd be more than grateful for your assistance in getting it restarted.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Mastametz on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cashto

Post by cashto »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Oct 31 2012, 02:07 PM) There are others who are willing to take over ACS.
Why do you insist on hostaging it until the time that YOU determine that there is enough of a "demand" to justify you doing anything?
ACS's existence is its own justification. You took control of it. You deal with it.
The thread you made is irrelevant - fulfill your ACS obligations or give them to somebody else.
If Dome wishes to take over ACS even though there is no student demand, I'll be happy to pass the reigns off to him.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Mastametz on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qqmwoarplox

Post by qqmwoarplox »

Theres probably no demand because you're not one of the best commanders cash :Q
cashto

Post by cashto »

qqqqqq wrote:QUOTE (qqqqqq @ Oct 31 2012, 02:16 PM) Theres probably no demand because you're not one of the best commanders cash :Q
Shhh, the newbies don't know that!
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

One post by cash in march was literally the only thing he did as acs leader until today
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid