belter bomb runs are too powerful

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
StinkerTod

Post by StinkerTod »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Sep 29 2012, 02:02 PM) Bomber is not a shield-dependent craft, shields on a bomber serve almost no purpose whatsoever since you cannot repair them with nanite.
prox is most effective due to its ability to instantly take out shields on most craft and leave their low hull hp vulnerable. this isn't the case with belters scouts. especially if there is more than 1 nan then they can xnan each other back to full (which is more effective as belters than as any other faction because again, other factions are shield dependant and belters scouts have not and need not shi elds)
belters hull perk + hull GA + no dependency on shields = prox is not very effective

next time you try arguing balance, spare me your ICE. it's the same @#(! that idiots have been spewing for years.
I DON'T PLAY THIS GAME BUT I INSTALLED ICE AND HAVE DEVELOPED THEORIES ABOUT HOW ACTUAL GAMEPLAY WORKS SOLELY BASED ON THE NUMBERS
Everyone who does that has ever proven to be terrible

and who the hell is stinkertod

Since when does nan repair % of the hull rather than a fixed value? It takes a little longer to kill due to initial buffer but wait you cant even hit broad side of the bomber without PT bbrs..

I guess you failed your math class that you have such hate for ICE and actual numbers that tell you what would have happened if you didnt suck.
>>>>>>>>>> Jimmy fan club! <<<<<<<<<<
Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Sep 17 2012, 11:23 AM) Belters figs are just ints with missles that can rip and nan.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

StinkerTod wrote:QUOTE (StinkerTod @ Sep 30 2012, 02:48 AM) Since when does nan repair % of the hull rather than a fixed value?

I guess you failed your math class that you have such hate for ICE and actual numbers that tell you what would have happened if you didnt suck.
Since when did I ever say percentage?
I guess you failed your English class that you are so bad at reading comprehension and actual words that would tell you what i mean if you weren't stupid.
There's a new sheriff in town.
StinkerTod

Post by StinkerTod »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Sep 30 2012, 05:20 AM) Since when did I ever say percentage?
I guess you failed your English class that you are so bad at reading comprehension and actual words that would tell you what i mean if you weren't stupid.

I just assumed you were trying to imply something smarter. But lets read it again prox deals more damage to hull. There is nothing to nan to full hull if you died in prox. The amount of hull also does not matter as much as you just gun it down faster than nan repairs if you can aim. More hull for xnanning means squat if the nan is being shot at either the nan dies or gets nanned up. But then who am I trying to explain this to? Apparently a guy who comes to whine on forums after he got owned in a game. :roll:
Last edited by StinkerTod on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
>>>>>>>>>> Jimmy fan club! <<<<<<<<<<
Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Sep 17 2012, 11:23 AM) Belters figs are just ints with missles that can rip and nan.
TheCorsair

Post by TheCorsair »

Archangelus wrote:QUOTE (Archangelus @ Sep 30 2012, 06:20 AM) The problem isnt the balance, but the playerbase skill. DN was known for being full of bugs and exploits, yet despite that the playerbase skill was able to make things work.

We had ppl playing all the roles, we had good scouters pilots, good int pilots, good sf pilots. Nowadays all we have is a buncha morons thinking that good pilots are the ones who can aim in ints.
+1
"Neither east nor west" Image
UNITED FOREVER IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOUR
"The clouds are fleeting over every country, we stand fast, for no kind of rain will take away our smiles."
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

2 fignan belter bomber was successfully proxed today 1k after entering aleph.

Please dont stop them from being pushed...they die so much faster
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

You're doing it wrong
There's a new sheriff in town.
Traxi

Post by Traxi »

QUOTE Sheriff Metz Posted Yesterday, 04:01 PM
You're doing it wrong[/quote]

+1
Last edited by Traxi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Image¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Image
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

Sheriff Metz wrote:QUOTE (Sheriff Metz @ Sep 17 2012, 08:23 AM) Belters figs are just ints with missles that can rip and nan.
haha i stopped reading here.

what should really be done at this point is make "smallcore" considering the game is currently being played by a handful of people on cores that were developed and balanced with at the very least 15v15 in mind. I'm not saying it was done well in the least, but nobody remotely had this low of people in mind.
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid