CC16 SY discussion

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
TangoVictor

Post by TangoVictor »

In the TF v Bios game I commed the other day, I was really satisfied with how the Ship of the Line performed against a team of Bios adv figs. It showed that a coordinated team effort can take it down, but I was (almost) able to complete my objective with the cap. I wish we could have tested the flagship, but alas, my investments/ economy/ many other things. That was a fun game though.
Dome wrote:QUOTE (Dome @ Dec 12 2012, 05:09 AM) I thought Tango was a 35 y/o Virginian tobacco farmer before I found out he's the same age as my sister. =P
blake420 wrote:QUOTE (blake420 @ Feb 16 2013, 04:42 AM) bah, you can't just take the asl and like it? fine you are demoted to TangoVictor's personal concubine.
"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not" -John Lennon
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Yes, that waas damn close. I commented to babel that winning vs sy is about eye and cammp. If you let even one of those bastards in it is game over aliens style
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

Skycap 3 is obsolete tech and cannot be researched.
Tactical 2 is the same story.
Ship speed 2 is obsolete.
Large 2 and 3 are obsolete.

Spunky did you check any of the pres before you did these changes? I can tell that you didn't.
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

Also, I dont know if it was intended, but it looks like to get drydock (and its ships) you need adv techbases.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
qqmwoarplox

Post by qqmwoarplox »

we need new community core

because this is -people who used to care once core-
TheCorsair

Post by TheCorsair »

qqqqqq wrote:QUOTE (qqqqqq @ Oct 20 2012, 11:57 PM) we need new community core

because this is -people who used to care once core-
Very well said.
"Neither east nor west" Image
UNITED FOREVER IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOUR
"The clouds are fleeting over every country, we stand fast, for no kind of rain will take away our smiles."