Graphic Designer

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Looking for a decent graphic designer that would be willing to do some pro bono Allegiance-related work. Need about 3 or 4 separate things designed.. pm for details.

Will send Blake-moob photos as only reward for your work.
Terran

Post by Terran »

what do you need designed?
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

graphics for a new faction. i.e. banner and whatever
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Still looking for a graphics guy with a little free time.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

You know what.. $#@! you all. You are all nerds who can likely do some graphics and have no sex lives, so what's the hold up? "Oh I'm so busy I will read this thread but DONT ask me to help even tho I knew what this threae was about
aem

Post by aem »

TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Sep 7 2012, 09:24 PM) You know what.. $#@! you all. You are all nerds who can likely do some graphics and have no sex lives, so what's the hold up? "Oh I'm so busy I will read this thread but DONT ask me to help even tho I knew what this threae was about
I don't think we have many graphic designers in the community and the few I can think who did graphics aren't around anymore. If there is a completed faction completely ready to go other than relatively simple stuff like a "banner", I can give it a shot. I do some design work, but I am not really a designer. I can't make any 3d models. for ships, etc
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

AEM wrote:QUOTE (AEM @ Sep 7 2012, 08:54 PM) I don't think we have many graphic designers in the community and the few I can think who did graphics aren't around anymore. If there is a completed faction completely ready to go other than relatively simple stuff like a "banner", I can give it a shot. I do some design work, but I am not really a designer. I can't make any 3d models. for ships, etc
Sweet. No modeling.. just a few simple graphics.
SP4WN

Post by SP4WN »

:o
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

AEM has a bit on his plate, but he's signed up to help. That said, if anyone still wants to help with some potential faction graphics, I would (and perhaps AEM) would gladly welcome it. I can provide the details over pm.

And, Maximums, that emoticon was spot on. lol
SP4WN

Post by SP4WN »

Haha, its been a while since I have been down here, used to be my main haunt.
I was actually looking to see if there was a way to have the lobby and GUI set higher than 800*600 using MDL or something simpler than hardcoding or asking every player to run the registry hack.

While I'm here though, feel free to shoot me over the details if AEM is busy :)