Please fix the installer

Catch-all for all development not having a specific forum.
Monkage

Post by Monkage »

Is there an eta for when te will not be too busy, or can we boot him for hostaging?
pkk

Post by pkk »

He said he won't have time before Sunday.
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

Isn't this why we brought in MrC?
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Shizoku wrote:QUOTE (Shizoku @ Jul 10 2012, 10:59 AM) Isn't this why we brought in MrC?
Not really, these are for the system-admin to handle rather than the "community-fuhrer". (MrC is gone btw so that position no longer exists)... I think the administration issue is about to be resolved in a few days.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I don't think TE being able to show up once every couple months really resolves the "administration issue"
There's a new sheriff in town.
bigbellydude

Post by bigbellydude »

Spunkmeyer wrote:QUOTE (Spunkmeyer @ Jul 10 2012, 10:30 AM) Not really, these are for the system-admin to handle rather than the "community-fuhrer". (MrC is gone btw so that position no longer exists)... I think the administration issue is about to be resolved in a few days.
What happened to MrC? :o Must have happened when I was AWOL...
Some people are like a Slinkie. They aren't good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Yoda: "Do or do not; there is no try, just do." Qui-Gon Jinn: "Your focus determines your reality."
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

Allegiance burn-out.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
j0akes

Post by j0akes »

Mr.C Helped me bang my first girl. He will always hold a special place in my heart.
Streaming all game now till forever. Twtich.tv/The_Nerd_Sweeper

$#@! @#(! up Till the END of time.
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

j0akes wrote:QUOTE (j0akes @ Jul 10 2012, 11:21 PM) Mr.C Helped me bang my first girl. He will always hold a special place in my heart.
Yes, we heard about it.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.