Helpline help

"Can someone create a ________ for me?"
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

need more tech support help in helpline or maybe come up with a some knowledge base tool so people can try to help themselves too. stuff like cant play on maximized window or access exception error occurs much too often and is a significant obstacle that keeps people from playing (not just new players)

atm, chakotae and kerosene cant log on to play... they want to play but they cannot :(

there are probably a bunch of others with similar problems too but these two are the ones i have personally tried to help out but im out of ideas as im not as experienced in helpline section
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

I would like to repeat this.

I imagine average person around here is capable of answering helpline questions, pointing people to the right place, etc. You don't have to be a dedicated helpline person to help out.

EDIT:
As for more difficult issues, yeah could probably use some more experienced people prowling the helpline board.
Last edited by fuzzylunkin1 on Fri May 18, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.