Goetia's Maps

A place to discuss custom maps played by the community.
Filippe

Post by Filippe »

Hello!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen,Novices and Veterans.

This is my collection of maps created by me :D the maps presented here are already being sent to the server,this is just a general view and general image of the maps.

Maps :

Grinding upload date: 06/03/2012

16 sectors,24 alephs;2 home sectors per team;U and C home rock, Si rocks on neighbor sector;50 asteroids per sector.Notes: made based on CC_14 (no thorium rock)
"Nothing is Impossible"
Icky

Post by Icky »

Wah? What size teams do you see this map working for?
Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Jan 20 2011, 03:56 PM) i'm like adept
Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Jun 6 2010, 10:19 PM) if you spent as much time in game as trollin sf might not be dead
TheDevil

Post by TheDevil »

being sent to server? which server? O_O
Filippe

Post by Filippe »

Icky wrote:QUOTE (Icky @ Mar 6 2012, 03:12 PM) Wah? What size teams do you see this map working for?
a 10v10 looks fine to me
TheDevil™ wrote:QUOTE (TheDevil™ @ Mar 6 2012, 03:14 PM) being sent to server? which server? O_O
well on topic how to submit a map it says i must send a email to alleg.maps@googlemail.com or something like that, i believe that the map is uploaded to all servers if the community approves,and i believe the alephs are giant :P i've forgot to let the alephs size 100
Last edited by Filippe on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is Impossible"
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

Goetia wrote:QUOTE (Goetia @ Mar 7 2012, 11:15 AM) a 10v10 looks fine to me

well on topic how to submit a map it says i must send a email to alleg.maps@googlemail.com or something like that, i believe that the map is uploaded to all servers if the community approves,and i believe the alephs are giant :P i've forgot to let the alephs size 100
IIrc that size 100 is too big, it's something like 50 or so which is the normal value.
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

100 is the standard in all my custom maps. 200 is the default in AME and that's what gives big giant alephs.

Goetia: I'll keep the email when it arrives and if I/someone else decides to make a new map pack it'll be kept in consideration.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

Raveen wrote:QUOTE (Raveen @ Mar 7 2012, 12:04 PM) 100 is the standard in all my custom maps. 200 is the default in AME and that's what gives big giant alephs.

Goetia: I'll keep the email when it arrives and if I/someone else decides to make a new map pack it'll be kept in consideration.
hmm.. OK. I was running on what Adam did.
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
BillyBishop

Post by BillyBishop »

Raveen wrote:QUOTE (Raveen @ Mar 7 2012, 12:04 PM) if I/someone else decides to make a new map pack it'll be kept in consideration.

I wouldn't mind rotating the maps again, some of the old ones and some more new ones.
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

It's increasingly difficult to make decent new maps. I also haven't had any feedback from MP3 (not that I've asked for any).

If there's demand I could look into it but I don't want to make a change and be forced to include a load of tard maps just because they'd make a change.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Filippe

Post by Filippe »

Raveen wrote:QUOTE (Raveen @ Mar 7 2012, 07:04 AM) 100 is the standard in all my custom maps. 200 is the default in AME and that's what gives big giant alephs.

Thanks Maester,do you mind correcting the aleph size? :P BTW i've sent the mail on the same date ive created this topic,it didn't arrived yet?!but i didn't received any failures report
Last edited by Filippe on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is Impossible"