News Team Members

"Can someone create a ________ for me?"
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

I need three volunteers to do frequent write ups ( twice a month ) of the happens on the forum. Many things get lost in all of the background barnyard noises from Serb's Goats which are still infesting the halls, the yelling from Other Topic, and general forum stuff. Your job would be to work with the other two news team members to make this happen on a timely and on time fashion. I can if you wish edit them or even write them myself... stop laughing everyone :glare: BUT I don't see a need AND my dance card is filling up.

As always if you want to do it a reply here is cool or a pm if you think it is needed. Btw the name tags are still up on the abandoned cubes of the former office holders, maybe you were out on holiday ;)

Relentlessly Yours
MrChaos
Last edited by MrChaos on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssssh
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

yeah sorry had univ exams till yesterday :blush:
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

Phalanxe wrote:QUOTE (Phalanxe @ Mar 4 2012, 11:36 AM) yeah sorry had univ exams till yesterday :blush:

one position left... if we get back my man moose we have the same team in place :iluv: all no worries RL happens and you don't always get a break up letter because of it. Just trying to keep things moving forward one angry person at a time

:lol:
:o
:unsure:
:doh:
Ssssh
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

mkay am i here alone? anyway i'd like to post something for this weekend or some day around it.
if anyone wanna help me do this out i'd appreciate it.
for more info on the job just pm or our fearless leader mrC.
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »