Stop hurting the beloved heavy scout

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
Alien51

Post by Alien51 »

Shizoku wrote:QUOTE (Shizoku @ Feb 6 2012, 11:02 PM) Yeah it's $#@!ing garbage. Standard should be 2slots, then if you get ews3 you should get twice the amount.
+1

Post by qqmwoarplox »

Adept wrote:QUOTE (Adept @ May 18 2012, 10:13 AM) I don't think so Shiz. Ints still work just fine, there's just a bit more skill involved now in fuel management.

Exp vs. anything is still enjoyable. The shorter legs of the ints encourage offencive op placement and con pushing, both of which should be the bread and butter of an exp game anyway.
put it somewhere in between imo
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

Yea there's going to be a halfway figure used for the next version I think. This 20% reduction works well in a squad atmosphere with competent commanders, but is incredibly limiting for players when their commander is new or bad
ImageImageImage
Get over yourselves, don't try to win arguments on the internet where the option of a punch in the mouth is unavailable
"It is not that I cannot create anything good, but that I will not." And to prove this, he created the peacock.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

It just makes the game less fun, that's all it does. It doesn't require any kind of skill behind fuel management, it just sucks the fun out of flying ints.

If any of you cock-sucking dip-@#(!s played this $#@!ing game, you would realize this. But no, keep ruining a game you don't even play.
dusanc

Post by dusanc »

QUOTE It just makes the game less fun, that's all it does. It doesn't require any kind of skill behind fuel management, it just sucks the fun out of flying ints.

If any of you cock-sucking dip-@#(!s played this $#@!ing game, you would realize this. But no, keep ruining a game you don't even play.[/quote]

DO NOT TOUCH INT FUEL NO MORE!

It's fine now, if you voobs can't get get around idea of not being able to boost 4 sectors away with your boost2 int, go bash your head against the wall!
Learn to change bases.
Either comm knows how to comm with exp or mutiny him.
Don't unbalance the core for the sake of voobs
Last edited by dusanc on Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- "History repeats itself for a reason" - "It's easy to cry for war when you've never experienced it" - "It's better to negotiate for 10 years then make war for 10 days" - "The strong do as they will, and the weak do as they must"
Malicious Wraith

Post by Malicious Wraith »

What, a balanced core? Did you seriously suggest that CC is balanced?

Maybe I should get in game and try it.
Unknown wrote:[Just want] to play some games before Alleg dies for good.
I don't want that time to be a @#(!-storm of hate and schadenfreude.
IG: Liquid_Mamba / Fedman
Elzam_

Post by Elzam_ »

How about "The sum of the above" as option 4?
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!
Adept

Post by Adept »

Malicious Wraith wrote:QUOTE (Malicious Wraith @ May 18 2012, 10:54 PM) What, a balanced core? Did you seriously suggest that CC is balanced?

Maybe I should get in game and try it.
It's pretty sweet right now.

If shiz wants to boost around freely like before alL he needs is boost2. I realise for some people exp = fun, but that is not a very good guideline for balancing the core.
Last edited by Adept on Sat May 19, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

Yeah $#@! having a fun core, why would anyone want that?
TheDevil

Post by TheDevil »

Because Shiz you are not the only $#@! playing this game...and I THINK the int fuel is good because the idea behind exp is to EXPAND and not boost 2 sectors to blow @#(! up. And don't say @#(! like int are not fun any more because they don't go fast, because they still do. And as stated before int are really good at squad level gameplay right now, but suck at pug since the coordination level is non existtent.