Join the AFS squad today!

Open forum for new Pilots.
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

alright cool, if u stick w/ the pack, ie. play when the majority of others play, then you'll get more chances to learn from others mistakes and to get feedback
ill get back to you if i can get someone to help you out, at least for 15-20 mins of intro stuff that can get u started
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
spawnofbattle

Post by spawnofbattle »

Just wanted to say Hi Fwiffo and thanks for the controls mapping and pointers yesterday.

Regards
Spawnofbattle
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

hey spawnofwar glad you made it over to the forums

if you get a chance lets finish up those targetting keymaps also, two more for you to change:

"*" asterisk on the numpad = reload
F12 = ripcord
"." on numpad = next item on cargo
control-s = eject currently selected item

i think g by default shows you some info screen, u might want to delete that so you dont accidentally press it
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
Hellsyng

Post by Hellsyng »

The info screen is so nice though! You can tell how many tech bases an enemy has from it even if you haven't eyed them.
MastaMetz wrote:QUOTE (MastaMetz @ Dec 6, 2012, 10:32 PM)@#(!ternet. I'm a genius!
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Mastametz on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Sundance_

Post by Sundance_ »

Stop it Metz... I don't have any more room for quotes and you're coming dangerously close to making me delete something...
Psychosis wrote:QUOTE (Psychosis @ Jan 12 2012, 09:42 PM) someone has to do it, and your vagina seems to be closed for business.
FreeBeer wrote:QUOTE (FreeBeer @ Sep 8 2011, 06:12 PM) Blow up toys never say no.
TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Sep 20 2012, 02:19 PM) Sundance_ is my boy.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

Last edited by Mastametz on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
spawnofbattle

Post by spawnofbattle »

Well he took the time to help me out first day I was playing and taught me how to bind keys.

It Does not mean I will keep the keys that way once I get more comfortable with the game, but it was still helpful and I am much obliged :)

So thanks Fwiffo and see you in game.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Mastametz on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaydak

Post by jaydak »

The thread seems quiet, but since it's stickied, I figured I'd go ahead and make a post. I'm interested in joining this, if it's still available. :)