NI vs SysX

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

vogue wrote:QUOTE (vogue @ Jan 30 2012, 08:13 PM) it's the same principle in dota, those chinese teams don't even resign if they lose 2/3 sets of raxes if there's even a glimmer of hope in winning a team fight and raxing back.
Game. Set. Match.

Thanks for agreeing with me vogue.
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

I feel like in every thread you are confusing what someone is arguing for with what you think they should be arguing for
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Jan 30 2012, 11:18 PM) I feel like in every thread you are confusing what someone is arguing for with what you think they should be arguing for
Not really, vogue said they play until the bitter end unless they really know they've lost. Which is exactly what I was arguing for ;) :iluv:
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?

ImageImage
HSharp

Post by HSharp »

Dorjan wrote:QUOTE (Dorjan @ Jan 31 2012, 12:31 AM) Not really, vogue said they play until the bitter end unless they really know they've lost. Which is exactly what I was arguing for ;) :iluv:
I think you don't understand what glimmer of hope means.

It means that there is some >0% chance they can still win, and much like Schroedinger's Cat the only way to know if there is a chance or not is to try.

I don't understand why we are discussing the same topic in 2 threads but at least it makes the forum look more active.
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

HSharp wrote:QUOTE (HSharp @ Jan 31 2012, 12:34 AM) I think you don't understand what glimmer of hope means.
Why do you think that? What have I done to suggest I mean anything other than the end of the end for whatever reason? Be it human fatigue, power outage or out played?
HSharp wrote:QUOTE (HSharp @ Jan 31 2012, 12:34 AM) I don't understand why we are discussing the same topic in 2 threads but at least it makes the forum look more active.
Bingo.

Anyway, I really have to go now lol. Later
---

ImageImage
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

forum counter now reads: 47 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

throughtout the day, we've had more or less double the number of active people on alleg (a portion of which may actually be playing)

it's looks more active cuz, it actually is...

we should put the number of active forum users next to the listing of people logged into alleg... maybe that'll encourage more play :D
or make a system of earned # of posting entitlements per hr of actual alleg play.. heheh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

:hide:
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

I'm the only person both in forums and in game that I've seen
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

That's because we managed to make your client hook up to a separate lobby where nobody has to see your face.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

i think i should command more SG's
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%