NI vs SysX

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

Bersuit (IC adv exp/sy) vs masta (ic home exp) map star med med

fwiffo drops comm on me since im the lesser evil around.

we get op high and my team heads low to kill their op which they do in like 5 secs while i dunno wtf was NI doing.
bought some miner which i run high and now NI was flying through my home in circular patterns. i think we bag a miner around now.
NI gets a miner while it was about to rip away while we blow somemore cons of them.
we get exp high behind op and push an op low.
op low plants as they push theirs in and it's quickly evaporated.
at this point terran is bored soi buy him a sy fwiffo starts yeling at me so i get adv exp too.
we blow some more miners while we mine the map.
they push all their miners and op high next to his home and manage to mine something.
terran grabs a corv- NI resigns.
gg thanks
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
Dome

Post by Dome »

thanks for the game sysx
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

not lesser evil... its the principle of least harm! huge difference...
Last edited by fwiffo on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

a
Last edited by fwiffo on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

I see @NI has learned how to resign - following the example set by the other "Great" squads that have showed up recently.
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

GG guys.
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

GG
TurkeyXIII

Post by TurkeyXIII »

If it were that good you wouldn't have resigned it.
QUOTE (Randall Munroe)14.2: Turkey consumption rate of the average American in milligrams per minute[/quote]
Dome

Post by Dome »

TurkeyXIII wrote:QUOTE (TurkeyXIII @ Jan 29 2012, 10:26 PM) If it were that good you wouldn't have resigned it.
Oh it was an incredibly close game. We would never think to resign a game in which we didn't have a chance to win. We had to resign for the lulz. The game was that good. Thanks for your input!
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

TurkeyXIII wrote:QUOTE (TurkeyXIII @ Jan 30 2012, 01:26 AM) If it were that good you wouldn't have resigned it.
It's called sportsmanship, look it up. Nice to have sportsmanship, even in the face of a small game shipyard.

HINT: We had already waited through 25 minutes of wasted time due to SysX by the time we started
Last edited by fuzzylunkin1 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.