CC 13 Preview

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
Elzam_

Post by Elzam_ »

It'll be done in Two Weeks
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!
link120

Post by link120 »

So . . .
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

I've got it sitting around on my hdd. AFAIK it'll be ready to go after the last game of the tourney.
ImageImageImage
Get over yourselves, don't try to win arguments on the internet where the option of a punch in the mouth is unavailable
"It is not that I cannot create anything good, but that I will not." And to prove this, he created the peacock.
link120

Post by link120 »

DasSmiter wrote:QUOTE (DasSmiter @ Nov 19 2011, 04:06 PM) I've got it sitting around on my hdd. AFAIK it'll be ready to go after the last game of the tourney.
Awesome
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

k10xbai wrote:QUOTE (k10xbai @ Nov 19 2011, 12:18 PM) Awesome
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
link120

Post by link120 »

Hes playing dota2 dont expect anything to be out soon
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

As with all things blame Adept for this one. Spunky is currently doing final Server-Go status to make sure we don't crash all the servers when it goes live. I'm trying to find Aarm on my steam list, but even if I can't bother him about CC13 on Planet we can still put it on Mach. Might do a beta test game on Saturday if things continue to come together.
ImageImageImage
Get over yourselves, don't try to win arguments on the internet where the option of a punch in the mouth is unavailable
"It is not that I cannot create anything good, but that I will not." And to prove this, he created the peacock.
TheCorsair

Post by TheCorsair »

DasSmiter wrote:QUOTE (DasSmiter @ Dec 7 2011, 10:38 AM) As with all things blame Adept for this one.
hahahaa i like that
"Neither east nor west" Image
UNITED FOREVER IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOUR
"The clouds are fleeting over every country, we stand fast, for no kind of rain will take away our smiles."
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

So what did adeptus do this time? Decided that guardians an pts are too cheasy and moved them to SY?
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

Hah crazy thing he wanted to remove pulse probe and make starbase tech unusable after stealing unless the other team also had a starbase. He also wants to even out the cap on factions and decrease the mass of the belt's interceptor. Had to back him off a bunch a crazy I tell you hwat
ImageImageImage