XC06

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
BillyBishop

Post by BillyBishop »

JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Sep 9 2011, 01:54 PM) Would be quite funny to balance the output from a spec to the total ammount of playing, wouldn't it?
Funny/Smart.

First you could tie specs to the sy flag and have a low/high or no/yes access to specs.

Add a 'Big Game' radio button in game settings seperate or like the sy flag for certain techs.

Or add a game size dropdown menu small/normal/huge in game settings that could affect a variety of things similar to the above.

Regardless, even in normal size games those specs were a bit silly.
JimmyNighthawk

Post by JimmyNighthawk »

I would like to propose binding a special refinery to any of the available in advanced stage tech-bases around; and yes, even the hippoyard gets one! Let us say here that capships only can ripcord to their own special ones ... when possible to set, I do not know if these stationary teleporters are possible to bind a summ of energy.
Beschenkt die Starken!
Schröpft die Schwachen,
und die Armen schlagt ans Kreuz!

Wir hängen nicht am Leben,
doch an einem Traum!
pkk

Post by pkk »

JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Sep 9 2011, 06:11 PM) I do not know if these stationary teleporters are possible to bind a summ of energy.
This would require a code change...
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
JimmyNighthawk

Post by JimmyNighthawk »

pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Sep 9 2011, 06:22 PM) This would require a code change...
Long time not heard.
Beschenkt die Starken!
Schröpft die Schwachen,
und die Armen schlagt ans Kreuz!

Wir hängen nicht am Leben,
doch an einem Traum!
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

It takes 30 minutes for Lt bases to pay for themselves.
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

DonKarnage wrote:QUOTE (DonKarnage @ Sep 10 2011, 05:58 AM) It takes 30 minutes for Lt bases to pay for themselves.
:unsure: .... do you mean a spec mine perhaps???? cause lt bases are the standard for gigglepoofs and well they never pay for themselves

imagine i didnt post in gameplay thread cause really it's just Im simply confuzzled and dazzled by Jimmy's charms... again
Last edited by MrChaos on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssssh
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

i made giga minor bases generate money ages ago
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

MrChaos wrote:QUOTE (MrChaos @ Sep 12 2011, 05:20 PM) :unsure: .... do you mean a spec mine perhaps???? cause lt bases are the standard for gigglepoofs and well they never pay for themselves

imagine i didnt post in gameplay thread cause really it's just Im simply confuzzled and dazzled by Jimmy's charms... again
Night changed it.
Spec mines are disabled.
Light bases generate revenue. OP $125/m. Tele and Ref $75/m.
Light bases can now be upgraded to standard bases. They stop producing income, but they'll be immune to regular weapons (They still keep their @#(!ty shield repair rates, 30 instead of 66)

Supposedly there was a bug that let you get off two bases in quick succession? I haven't seen that used yet.
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
BillyBishop

Post by BillyBishop »

DonKarnage wrote:QUOTE (DonKarnage @ Sep 13 2011, 02:29 AM) Supposedly there was a bug that let you get off two bases in quick succession? I haven't seen that used yet.
It's not a bug technically, once the base tech is researched it removes the old op/ref/tele options from f5 and adds the new op/ref/tele, as such they can be built again and you can have two of each out for that initial time, thereafter it performs like normal.
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

ahhh thanks all, so much for my having any clue at all
Ssssh