XC06

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

the fun thing about no treasures is that you have to spend money on everything
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

Why doesn't Bios get shipyard?
It looked like they did from ICE (I'm not sure what Pre 187 is), but when I test in game, Drydock doesn't appear, and everything under SY reads as 'obsolete' from the 'show all' mode.
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

is that in 05 or are you looking at 06?

because i fixed that in 06

also for future reference

DON'T POST ISSUES WITH THE PREVIOUS VERSION IN THE NEW VERSION THREAD BECAUSE IT'S IRRITATING AND CONFUSES EVERYONE
Last edited by NightRychune on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

Yeah, XC05, I didn't see mention of it so was just making sure, and looking at the new core file, I couldn't quite understand what you changed specifically that would fix the Bios SY bug.

Also, when is 06 gonna be up on the servers? I'm curious to see how those shields with 4x faster recharge work out
Last edited by DonKarnage on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

23 was on the list of pres for bios sy when it shouldn't have been

and that's a pretty good question that I don't have the answer to! it's already up on mach2 and slayer, and it'll be up on planet whenever I talk to aarm next, but I have no idea when it'll actually be up on AU (probably the same time cc13 is put out, and I have no idea when that will be)
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

Could you take a look at XRM Torpedoes? They don't really seem to be worth buying. It takes a minimum of 20 torps to kill a LS1 Cruiser, and they have a tendency to hook around and miss your target anyways, so they're only effective if you're in position behind a targets expected path.

In faceoffs with another capital ship, they can sidethrust and avoid torpedoes completely

In testing, we had more success using XRM HKs because of the faster reload, higher accel, and better agility.
Even though they only do half as much damage per missile, they can be fired off twice as fast, and actually hit with reliability, even when unlocked.
djrbk

Post by djrbk »

<--- votes to raise the cost of belter miners to 4k.
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

My only suggestion:

poo flinging monkey guns
Ssssh
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

hey i'm having issues with the update of xc06, apparently these files wont be replaced/updated correctly and maybe i can do that manually, where can i find them?
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

would cc13 changes be interfering?
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid