XC06

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

Scouts with ss2 are VERY difficult to shoot down with mk 1 tech.

Baha and I pounded on a scout for 2 minutes while it danced around, dropping prox and nanning a carrier back up. We happened to be Belters, so at the same time, enemy mk 1 ships were ripping in and having no trouble pounding us to pieces.

More importantly, it makes it very very hard for a scout to shoot down another scout. For a faction with starting figs, this is important, since sending scouts after other scouts is frequently the only way to get rid of a yayhoo cruising around your home, eyeing everything.
Last edited by Clay_Pigeon on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

Clay_Pigeon wrote:QUOTE (Clay_Pigeon @ Nov 3 2011, 10:21 AM) Scouts with ss2 are VERY difficult to shoot down with mk 1 tech.

Baha and I pounded on a scout for 2 minutes while it danced around, dropping prox and nanning a carrier back up. We happened to be Belters, so at the same time, enemy mk 1 ships were ripping in and having no trouble pounding us to pieces.

More importantly, it makes it very very hard for a scout to shoot down another scout. For a faction with starting figs, this is important, since sending scouts after other scouts is frequently the only way to get rid of a yayhoo cruising around your home, eyeing everything.
ss3 prox3 patties ftw right?

belts will have a hard time to fight now. i guess seeks are now a valid choice too.
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

have you tried using disruptors?
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

and what happens when they get down to hull? Should I throw my shoes at them? :)
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

BTW: Tech upgrade costs of Omicron seems to vary between techpaths. Some are 27500, while others are 25000.