What depends on the SY flag

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

If you turn SY off, you can't get:

1-Lux craft (no big loss there if you ask me :lol: )
2-Omni
3-Mustang

Hopefully that'll take care of the stupidity going on every single time I join a game.

But leave the SY on for crying out loud, so we can see what the new caps are like.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

link120

Post by link120 »

im turning off tac instead of sy now
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

I think the capital turrets might be a little on the weak side, 4 gunners failed to kill me in an IC scout just doing random sidethrusts and direction changes 1K away while the rest of the team attacked it.
Either I was lagging like sin, or the gunners were aiming with the keyboard, I don't get it.
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

I'm getting really $#@!ing tired of idiot voobs and their dumbass $#@!ing game settings where they go high high money so everyone gets auto adv tech and turn sy off so the game takes 3 years to end.
There's a new sheriff in town.
cashto

Post by cashto »

SY doesn't end games in XC, it's just another techpath.

If games takes 3 hours then either a) advanced defensive tech is more powerful than advanced offensive tech or b) one or both teams is too stupid to win. Which are you finding more the case?
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Elzam_

Post by Elzam_ »

SY can end a game early resulting in a loss for the team that rushed SY.
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!
HSharp

Post by HSharp »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Jul 31 2011, 07:26 AM) a) advanced defensive tech is more powerful than advanced offensive tech or b) one or both teams is too stupid to win. Which are you finding more the case?
What the hell is defensive tech?

It's obviously teams (and/or commander) too stupid to win if the team with the money and sectors can't break a camp.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

the funny thing is that getting tech is more expensive now than it ever was before

also most of your problems are with the players and not the game