why the $#@!

Discussion / Announcement area for Dark Nebulae Core development.
Malicious Wraith

Post by Malicious Wraith »

Hunters have the @#(!tiest damage class ever now too. Its all about "snipers", none of the cloak and let fly tactics of real tactical play. Real tac has you fighting hard to control alephs that will let enemy bombers through close to the tac itself, because its real stopping power was over long distances firing stealthed at long range.

Thats been ripped from it.
Unknown wrote:[Just want] to play some games before Alleg dies for good.
I don't want that time to be a @#(!-storm of hate and schadenfreude.
IG: Liquid_Mamba / Fedman
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

sitting around in a two-sided camp standoff for hours at a time is not good or interesting gameplay in any way, shape, or form

i don't expect someone who can't build a home rip as IC to understand that though
Malicious Wraith

Post by Malicious Wraith »

I forgot that SB's promote two sided camp standoffs.

I would expect someone who only builds their IC rips in their garr sector to understand that though.
Unknown wrote:[Just want] to play some games before Alleg dies for good.
I don't want that time to be a @#(!-storm of hate and schadenfreude.
IG: Liquid_Mamba / Fedman
Alien51

Post by Alien51 »

I like sniper's new dmg; but they do fire too long. They need to have their energy consumption skyrocket to where they can only kill 1 ship per full charge or something.

Post by NightRychune »

i would very much like to pull tac away from "you can't see me until i'm in your face killing you olololol" to "you can generally see me except for this short period of time when I don't want you to see me"

there are some very obvious challenges to doing so though, most of all pushing the changes through ingrates.

also with regards to the comment that OMG TAC IS TOO CHEAP NOW!1!! buying everything you need to really be successful as tac ends up being more expensive without the luxury of finding hunter2/utl2/sniper1 even with the cost reduction! at 3750 per piece of tech, you're spending 17k (utl2, sniper1, hunter2, sig2, energy ga1) for all your tier 1 tech, whereas before you'd only be spending 7k for sig2 and energy1!

the more you know
Alien51

Post by Alien51 »

NightRychune wrote:QUOTE (NightRychune @ Jun 23 2011, 04:56 PM) i would very much like to pull tac away from "you can't see me until i'm in your face killing you olololol" to "you can generally see me except for this short period of time when I don't want you to see me"
That was the most understandable "to the point" talking I've ever seen on these FAO forums.

Post by Hellsyng »

Alien51 wrote:QUOTE (Alien51 @ Jun 23 2011, 10:53 PM) That was the most understandable "to the point" talking I've ever seen on these FAO forums.
wtf have you been reading?
MastaMetz wrote:QUOTE (MastaMetz @ Dec 6, 2012, 10:32 PM)@#(!ternet. I'm a genius!
sob_larry

Post by sob_larry »

NightRychune wrote:QUOTE (NightRychune @ Jun 23 2011, 04:00 PM) sitting around in a two-sided camp standoff for hours at a time is not good or interesting gameplay in any way, shape, or form

i don't expect someone who can't build a home rip as IC to understand that though
Really ? Your not smart enough to buy aleph res ? Idiot.

On dn we just buy pulse probes to spot sfs and stuff, but if your not smart enough to buy ares, prolly a stretch to think you could find the pulse probes.

Idiot.
Image FrEe V3GgY ! Image Image Image
Image Image Need Stealths !
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

you are a clueless mother$#@!er
HJ_KG
Location: Plutocracy, USA Occupation: misanthropic anthropologist

Post by HJ_KG »

Last edited by HJ_KG on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unindicted co-conspirator