Gigacorp

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

I am against taking out spec refs.

If you let giga turtle in 2 sectors for hour(s) and you have the map you deserve what you get from having the 1 spec mine.
Last edited by spideycw on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
ChaoticStorm

Post by ChaoticStorm »

TurkeyXIII wrote:QUOTE (TurkeyXIII @ Jun 19 2011, 11:15 AM) Not sure if it can be done that way. If a station type can be overridden with another, all instances of it will be overridden as soon as the second type is available.
Yes, unless it just unlocks the std base option to build in f5, not sure if it allows you to disallow more buillding of lt bases though.
TheCorsair

Post by TheCorsair »

spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Jun 20 2011, 07:50 AM) I am against taking out spec refs.

If you let giga turtle in 2 sectors for hour(s) and you have the map you deserve what you get from having the 1 spec mine.
This.
"Neither east nor west" Image
UNITED FOREVER IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOUR
"The clouds are fleeting over every country, we stand fast, for no kind of rain will take away our smiles."
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

Xommunity Core.
Last edited by lexaal on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

the point about spec refs is less "oh they got so much money and they were able to break out of 2 sectors" and more "oh they got so much money for doing nothing in the amount of time we were trying to kill their miner economy and push them back off the map that they ended up with a huge advantage that snowballed out of control"

and not quite, lexaal! i like soliciting good ideas but polls and design by democracy are retarded
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

implemented minor base upgrades, checked in-game, and they seem to work flawlessly, so I think that's what I'll go with for the primary aspect of a giga rework that will make them less frustrating to play against in smaller games and less frustrating to play as in larger games

updated original post with new notes, thanks for the input on this
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

NightRychune wrote:QUOTE (NightRychune @ Jun 20 2011, 08:03 PM) nd not quite, lexaal! i like soliciting good ideas but polls and design by democracy are retarded
Read your forum and notice that one person at the delete button is not enough.
Read the community forum and notice that many persons at the delete button are also not enough.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

yeah, but the difference is that CC has accepted those idiots and terrible ideas into their design by validating their lack of knowledge and giving their opinions weight, when they don't know enough about allegiance or about allegiance's design to be able to weigh in much

also I'm afraid these giga changes have enlightened me to an amusing bug (wait it's not a bug it's a feature) that provides a one-shot opportunity for the ultimate con rush
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Hows about increasing the rip time of Luxy Ints a bit?

I feel like the current time is pretty ridiculous as they can just solid boost and rip.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

I'm taking away their lead indicators. I don't want to nerf Lxy ships TOO much, considering giga isn't really going to be an infinite font of money anymore.