paydays

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

Why do you want to remove paydays?
What about switching gradual income to owning tech bases instead? (Like garrison generating $100/m)
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

This would give giga a larger advantage.

I don't like it.
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Jun 14 2011, 12:57 PM) We already have. Most PUGs are DN these days, as was our last squad game.
so people don't actually want better gameplay, they want unstable garbage

gotcha
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

every time I log in it's nix vs nix because all people really want is disco balls
Last edited by Mastametz on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a new sheriff in town.
sob_larry

Post by sob_larry »

your not on too much masta, as ive seen last few days. You came in for 5 minutes made an opinion and left.

P.s. what is the process for input for the community regarding XC core ?

I asked viru a question about it the other day, he told me to go make my own core. Is everyone in agreement that viru's way is best ?

I only ask cause you want people to play on your core as the main, yet you seemed to not give a damn about other peoples thoughts judging from your answer to me is all. I mean you could prolly restrict your gratuitous post about opinions to XT forums if you only care about your select few.

P.s#2 I dont want you to think im slammin your core, I do like XC it has some great stuff to it. I do think the community needs input. God knows xc is better than cc, but dn is better than xc imho.
Last edited by sob_larry on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image FrEe V3GgY ! Image Image Image
Image Image Need Stealths !
Death3D

Post by Death3D »

"better gameplay"
One short sleep past, we wake eternally and Death shalt be no more; Death, thou shalt die! Image
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

I think the better question is wether XC will be worth pugging with. And if it isn't played in pug's who will want it for SGs?
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

It seems to have done just fine for PuGs, I like it. I'm not sure how getting rid of paydays will go over, I'm wondering if this will make Giga overpowered.
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
NightRychune

Post by NightRychune »

i already want to remove all specrefs because they tend to make games incredibly boring
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

DonKarnage wrote:QUOTE (DonKarnage @ Jun 15 2011, 07:55 AM) It seems to have done just fine for PuGs, I like it.
My specific point was if paydays are removed. Fringe PUGs tend to be circle fly fests and paydays help to drag that out.

Are you going to make bombers or TT's free? Maybe you have to allow bases to be scrapped for cash?

Edit: I just realised that you are setting a indirect loss condition by removing paydays. If you have no TT's or bombers and less cash than required to buy a miner = loss

If you have TT's and/or bombers and less cash than is required to buy one = loss.

If you indeed Remove paydays, these conquest conditions should be inserted to idiot proof conquest games.

not that I support removal of paydays. At very worst, they should be a token amount, but not removed.
Last edited by Vortrog on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.