General thought on massive changes

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
BillyBishop

Post by BillyBishop »

Bush Sr and Bush Jr anyone?
blake420

Post by blake420 »

k10xbai wrote:QUOTE (k10xbai @ May 18 2011, 10:28 AM) lets all turn America into monarchy then
i find dictatorships to be much more effective.
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

notjarvis wrote:QUOTE (notjarvis @ Apr 27 2011, 12:35 PM) :lol:
But we need a poll before that on the percentage of people counted to make the motion polled on be won.

You noes Panda Beard one of my most cherished memories of my time with the Rolls was a heated debate about how to vote for stuff and Flower... good old plushie loving Flower... in complete seriousness wanted to have a poll on how to vote for stuff.

good times, good times
Ssssh
Bard
Location: Within your command center, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Post by Bard »

MrChaos wrote:QUOTE (MrChaos @ Jun 7 2011, 05:43 PM) You noes Panda Beard one of my most cherished memories of my time with the Rolls was a heated debate about how to vote for stuff and Flower... good old plushie loving Flower... in complete seriousness wanted to have a poll on how to vote for stuff.

good times, good times
I can still hear him saying "Glicko" over Teamspeak. :P
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

many of cc problems stem from the use of the dreg and tf models
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Imago

Post by Imago »

11/11/11

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
SgtMajor

Post by SgtMajor »

Thing about the empire is.... they weren't so bad.. but a @#(! load of teenagers kept $#@!ing @#(! up.
The Last ACS Student
Doc Izzo wrote:QUOTE (Doc Izzo @ Sep 21 2012, 06:34 AM) k10, when people fear you like they fear me, you can get at me.
http://alleg.tripod.com