the detractor thread

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Apr 15 2011, 11:20 AM) He did, Das was his third suggestion, after Xere and myself. ;)
Well there we go.
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
Raven_42

Post by Raven_42 »

Sounds like an indictment of alternative voting. Who really thinks about their third choice :P .

Code: Select all

[img]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4351/babelfish.png[/img]
Icky

Post by Icky »

Dorjan wrote:QUOTE (Dorjan @ Apr 15 2011, 08:37 AM) Well there we go.
I think Das has done an admirable job.

CC lead is basically the definition of "Thankless Position". You will never make everyone happy, and the best you can do is piss off the least number of people possible.

I definitely do not agree with all of his decisions, or his methods, but he has yet to berate anyone or lose his cool publicly (that I have seen) and he's continuing to work despite a lot of us, myself included, generally being pricks about everything he has done.
Last edited by Icky on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Jan 20 2011, 03:56 PM) i'm like adept
Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Jun 6 2010, 10:19 PM) if you spent as much time in game as trollin sf might not be dead
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

Dorjan wrote:QUOTE (Dorjan @ Apr 15 2011, 07:03 AM) I can't believe that Das was just thrown it
And I can't believe blackinks mom, but there you have it
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
Adept

Post by Adept »

Icky wrote:QUOTE (Icky @ Apr 15 2011, 06:27 PM) I definitely do not agree with all of his decisions, or his methods, but he has yet to berate anyone or lose his cool publicly (that I have seen) and he's continuing to work despite a lot of us, myself included, generally being pricks about everything he has done.
Plus he has me beaten by thugs* unless I do the boring ICE stuff for him. That's good leadership righ tthere :hide:

*Estonians, good value for money.
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 15 2011, 03:41 PM) And I can't believe blackinks mom, but there you have it
Gj missing the next posts where PKK says that you recommended him. But I did have to lul.
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

I haven't played enough to know otherwise, but I keep hearing that Sup is overpowered, sniper is mini5, and CC is better because it's a democracy

Are these just the words of fools talking out of their ass?

I just don't know.
Last edited by DonKarnage on Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
cashto

Post by cashto »

DonKarnage wrote:QUOTE (DonKarnage @ May 13 2011, 01:42 PM) I haven't played enough to know otherwise, but I keep hearing that Sup is overpowered, sniper is mini5, and CC is better because it's a democracy
Then come back and don't stop playing until you know otherwise!
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

holyweylin

sup is the new.. cc_sup
tac is the new.. cc_exp.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

sup is the new sup, and tac is exp?
:o
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!