the detractor thread

From the Dark Nebula, a new star is born.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

siiiigh
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
Hellsyng

Post by Hellsyng »

poor Wurf doesn't have Jimen on his ignore list
MastaMetz wrote:QUOTE (MastaMetz @ Dec 6, 2012, 10:32 PM)@#(!ternet. I'm a genius!
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Nobody is on my ignore list.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
Hellsyng

Post by Hellsyng »

Well that is a problem that is easily fixed!
MastaMetz wrote:QUOTE (MastaMetz @ Dec 6, 2012, 10:32 PM)@#(!ternet. I'm a genius!
DonKarnage

Post by DonKarnage »

I'm sick of all these "go EXP to win" DN games, can we play this core again?

What are the problems with XC precisely? Something to do with you $#@!ing with too much stuff? That's what I keep hearing, but if no one actually plays this core, we won't ever know for sure how those changes work out.
It is Karnage! Don Karnage! Roll the r!
ChaoticStorm

Post by ChaoticStorm »

DonKarnage wrote:QUOTE (DonKarnage @ Jul 4 2011, 04:29 AM) I'm sick of all these "go EXP to win" DN games, can we play this core again?

What are the problems with XC precisely? Something to do with you $#@!ing with too much stuff? That's what I keep hearing, but if no one actually plays this core, we won't ever know for sure how those changes work out.
When the next verision is released i may consider playing xc again, but i think 04 screwed tac up enough to make me rage back to ms1.25
Bard
Location: Within your command center, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Post by Bard »

The core wars are over :P
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
ChaoticStorm

Post by ChaoticStorm »

DonKarnage wrote:QUOTE (DonKarnage @ Jul 4 2011, 04:29 AM) I'm sick of all these "go EXP to win" DN games, can we play this core again?

Well due to design faults the smaller the game the more powerful exp is the larger the more powerful sup is, tac is grouped with sup, this with the fact there are to many smallgames turns exp into the ultimate win button no matter the core.

Well im sorry i keep going exp, but i cant get a team to rally to galv or sb for the life of me.
Last edited by ChaoticStorm on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.