Omicron hi res textures

Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Is there somewhere we can place a link to omicron hi res textures?
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Adept

Post by Adept »

Weedman wrote:QUOTE (Weedman @ Mar 25 2011, 02:36 PM) Is there somewhere we can place a link to omicron hi res textures?
Ooooh :iluv:
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
FreeBeer

Post by FreeBeer »

You can't add a link? If not, gimme the link and I'll put it up.
[img]http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/st ... erator.gif" alt="IPB Image">

chown -R us base
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
FreeBeer

Post by FreeBeer »

k. Trying to upload it now to the wiki proper (instead of linking it to the dropbox addy, since that could disappear after a while, no?). I haven't tried this before so we'll see how it goes. You might want to change the wiki page to list which textures, etc. have been affected, since I don't know. Let's see if the upload works, first. :D

edit: nope.. didn't work. "Zips not allowed" although when you go to upload them it does state that zips are allowed. *shrug*

So is the dropbox link a persistent location? If not we'd need another location that will store them so I can link to it.
Last edited by FreeBeer on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chown -R us base
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

No I don't believe the link will change

I made an account they give you 2 GB.

I could be mistaken too.
FreeBeer

Post by FreeBeer »

ok. I tossed this up. Might want to flesh it out with any additional credits (if any) and the details of what is included in the package.

chown -R us base
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

k thanks!