BS vs SF

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

Striker wrote:QUOTE (Striker @ Dec 8 2010, 07:45 PM) Why are y'all even discussing the legalities of the joke? Both of you are loco!
It wasnt me!! :P
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Saramin

Post by Saramin »

This thread is Sad

Some of you here really need to get a life, and stop playing with themselves in front of a computer!

Saramin
FIZ

Post by FIZ »

To Chat Roulette!

:Cue dramatic music:
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

I prefer webcamlive or myfreecams.com :biggrin:
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
vogue

Post by vogue »

FIZ wrote:QUOTE (FIZ @ Dec 10 2010, 02:38 PM) To Chat Roulette!

:Cue dramatic music:
i lol'ed epicly :iluv:
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
floryss

Post by floryss »

Getting the legal forms is the toughest job that most of the people have to deal with. It is a fact that law firms cannot proceed with your case until you have provided the legal forms. To help you out Www.FormsWorkFlow.com is here with their biggest collection of forms. Here is how we can help you with all your legal forms. All legal and Court forms available
I am professional SEO Expert. I have experience more than 5 years in this field And activity on the market with amazing success and results.I know How to Get on The First Page of Google. Serving honest Internet Marketing Consultation services to help you and your business. RegentSEO offers the best affordable SEO Consultation in the industry. Helping Clients Get More from Search. 100% White Hat SEO & Niche Relevant Site Building Consultation. I rode through the different SEO strategies all over the time and still doing a great job in delivering the best results for my Clients.I will offer only high quality SEO and if you have any questions - support is available 24/7. I can help you to build a well reputation for your Brand and website by quality Backlinks. Currently I am offering a Manual Niche Relevant Backlinks. Full OFF page And On page.