BS vs SF

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

It doesnt matter, I CANT be deported from my own country. ;)
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
Striker

Post by Striker »

Archangelus wrote:QUOTE (Archangelus @ Dec 6 2010, 09:24 PM) It doesnt matter, I CANT be deported from my own country. ;)
No, but the US can extradite you from Brazil on kidnapping charges. ;)
--------------------------------------------
Governing Latin America by the beach with sandals, socks, shorts, multi-colored balloons, and an iron fist since 2006.
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

We have a strong mafia than yours, that would be impossible.
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
neotoxin

Post by neotoxin »

Really? You see what happens to people who disrespect the state. They're labeled a rapist and charges are immediately brought up, sending them to the bellows of international prisons. You don't want a piece of the US.

Although it wouldn't be kidnapping if I volunteered to come down to Rio. BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO STAY THE $#@! AWAY FROM ME BUM ARCHIE. I'M NOT $#@!ING PLAYING THIS TIME.
QUOTE neotoxin@SF (all): i'm too tired of commanding right now
neotoxin@SF (all): i just want to fly ... and face$#@! brood
^Broodwich@SysX (all): ewwww
^Broodwich@SysX (all): that stuff has gotten me into trouble too much[/quote]
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

Really neo, fortunately you know nothing about my country laws. Theres nothing the US could do in this situation. Unless pray that the Brazilian police WOULD bother to look for me and get me jailed for 2 years before I could get the benefits of the progressive regime (is that the proper grammar?) offered by the brazilian laws. I will clarify you a few topics before you spit more bull@#(! about thinking the US can get me arrested or billed(or putting a bounty on my head) by kidnapping anyone.
This applies also to any foreigners(not tourists).

First the laws applied are the brazilian laws(since I kidnapped you in brazil not in US, coz I didnt held you captive in there but here), and I wont be arrested unless its a crime here too, wich by your luck it is(so yeah I would be put under trial).
Second they dont deport/extraditate one of their own (this can even include non primitive brazilians, see rule 1).
Third kidnapping isnt a crime that can be repaid with money (theres no damage including, unless I break in your house and break all your belongings), so you cant bill me for kidnapping you.
Fourth, Hiding in Brazil isnt that hard, see that english guy that stole the famous british train (i forgot the damn name), he was only found over here in the end of his life(and it was a pain the ass for the british to get his hands over him coz he turned out to become a brazilian).
Fith, if they really bothered to look for me, untill they found me it would be long enough that the crime itself would already be precribed.

So yeah, if you ever come here, I will be as close as I can to your butt, coz theres nothing your government can do unless pray for my government goodwill.
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

Archangelus wrote:QUOTE (Archangelus @ Dec 8 2010, 10:21 PM) So yeah, if you ever come here, I will be as close as I can to your butt, coz theres nothing your government can do unless pray for my government goodwill.
Or they could just invade...
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
Striker

Post by Striker »

Why are y'all even discussing the legalities of the joke? Both of you are loco!
--------------------------------------------
Governing Latin America by the beach with sandals, socks, shorts, multi-colored balloons, and an iron fist since 2006.
Archer14

Post by Archer14 »

Striker wrote:QUOTE (Striker @ Dec 8 2010, 02:45 PM) Why are y'all even discussing the legalities of the joke? Both of you are loco!
+1
ryjamsan wrote:QUOTE (ryjamsan @ Mar 1 2011, 07:07 PM) Spidey let it go, I have reformed MW and taken him under my wing:)
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Nov 16 2014, 05:12 PM) I'll make sure to never make you a commander again :P
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

Striker wrote:QUOTE (Striker @ Dec 8 2010, 04:45 PM) Why are y'all even discussing the legalities of the joke? Both of you are loco!
Which part was a joke?
ImageImageImage
Get over yourselves, don't try to win arguments on the internet where the option of a punch in the mouth is unavailable
"It is not that I cannot create anything good, but that I will not." And to prove this, he created the peacock.
notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

Archangelus wrote:QUOTE (Archangelus @ Dec 8 2010, 10:21 PM) see that english guy that stole the famous british train (i forgot the damn name),
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Biggs