BS vs SF

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

Well I guess it would depend on how pervious Thal was being
ImageImageImage
Get over yourselves, don't try to win arguments on the internet where the option of a punch in the mouth is unavailable
"It is not that I cannot create anything good, but that I will not." And to prove this, he created the peacock.
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

Striker wrote:QUOTE (Striker @ Dec 5 2010, 11:21 PM) Wait a sec they actually filed a lawsuit? I thought they had only talked of doing it. Wow, I can't believe someone convinced a lawyer to take the case.
This was long ago remember when this happened (predating my 06 return by years iirc). A lawyer was retained by Thalgor and thousands where used to squash the thing. That's what I remember from the previous discussions on the matter.

Bottom line, I'm aware that Deep is hardly a child, nor is Archie doing anything more than having a good laugh, kissing included, just the rest of the world doesn't always see the humor. Im hardly a lawyer or an expert on internet law so do this as you please and Im out of here for awhile again (not directly related to this thread or your post Striker)

MrChaos

ps yeah I saw it too TJ :lol:
Last edited by MrChaos on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssssh
Adept

Post by Adept »

MrChaos wrote:QUOTE (MrChaos @ Dec 6 2010, 05:13 AM) most likely yes and the pervious owner of this site was sued (unsuccessfully but it cost him thousands to defend himslef) for something much tamer involving swear words iirc
Wow.

How much tamer can it get? :huh:
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

MrChaos wrote:QUOTE (MrChaos @ Dec 6 2010, 02:46 AM) Archie

If Deep is in fact a minor than the sex jokes are not ok. If Deep is pretending to be a minor for the jokes they are still probably not ok from a public relations point of view.

Being a Wet Blanket
MrChaos
Doesn't it depend on where the forum is hosted? Or is it purely the location of the minor?
I decided to relive the days gone by in my new blog.
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Jan 31 2012, 03:09 PM) True story.

Except the big about dorjan being jelly, that's just spidey's ego.
ImageImage
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

I think anyone who's going to sue over the content of an internet forum isn't going to let a little thing like the Canadian border slow them down.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

Raveen wrote:QUOTE (Raveen @ Dec 6 2010, 04:12 PM) I think anyone who's going to sue over the content of an internet forum isn't going to let a little thing like the Canadian border slow them down.
Well, in this case I'm not sure where the Server is, but the minor is in U.S.A and the "offender" is in Brazil so....
---
Remember, what I say is IMO always. If I say that something sucks, it actually means "I think it sucks" OK?

ImageImage
neotoxin

Post by neotoxin »

Legally the only person that would be in trouble is Archie, but because the age of consent in his country (where he would be charged since, you know, he resides there) is 14, no court would prosecute him. Besides, there's no criminal intent in humor.

If he were to come to the US, on the other hand...then we'd finally be able to rest our buttcheeks firmly in the air without having to worry about their violation.
QUOTE neotoxin@SF (all): i'm too tired of commanding right now
neotoxin@SF (all): i just want to fly ... and face$#@! brood
^Broodwich@SysX (all): ewwww
^Broodwich@SysX (all): that stuff has gotten me into trouble too much[/quote]
Archangelus

Post by Archangelus »

Ty neo, I will never visit US. I will bring you all here for a carnaval party!!!! :iluv:
pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jul 18 2014, 06:08 AM) Seems like some people forget, that they're guest here and their status can be removed any time.
DasSmiter

Post by DasSmiter »

Archangelus wrote:QUOTE (Archangelus @ Dec 6 2010, 06:13 PM) Ty neo, I will never visit US. I will bring you all here for a carnaval party!!!! :iluv:
Kidnapping, on the other hand, is an international offense
ImageImageImage
Get over yourselves, don't try to win arguments on the internet where the option of a punch in the mouth is unavailable
"It is not that I cannot create anything good, but that I will not." And to prove this, he created the peacock.
Dorjan

Post by Dorjan »

DasSmiter wrote:QUOTE (DasSmiter @ Dec 7 2010, 12:59 AM) Kidnapping, on the other hand, is an international offense
:lol:
---

ImageImage