Vogue vs Elzam

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
vogue

Post by vogue »

Vogue@SysX (Rix) vs Elzam@SRM (IC)
Map: Limited
Setts: High, High

-I push my op con low, plant rip at home
-I watch in dismay as all my scouts leave my op con, and then consequently watch it die. Elzam plants his op at high choke
-Meanwhile I push a tp to helios, this too dies, meanwhile nathan_alt refuses to pick up my teams pods including myself
-We kill a miner
-I push an exp high next to the choke, his exp plants behind his op high
-I get an op to low choke again, this time there is ample d on it, and we meet his second op con down there
-We win the furball and his op rips out and mine plants
-Meanwhile I plant a tp next to the high middle
-I get another op and push it to high middle claiming all of middle, I also buy hvy scouts at this time
-Much carnage happens and elzam is left with no miners
-His team goes on full miner o but we still manage not to lose a single miner
-He somehow manages to get heavies
-I claim all of middle with refs + tps and start mining it
-I push a sup next to his home low, and an op next to the low middle near his exp
-I go afk for about 5 minutes, and come back to find I have 60k, can anyone say ac3 + sup ga's + exp ga's?
-Also it turns out he has htts
-I also buy a tac to put in middle and eventually get sbs
-At this point ryj complains that hvy scouts are too op, even though they had just been nerfed
-Terran continues to destroy the other team in his nerfed hvy scout
-They resign

GG
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
Dome

Post by Dome »

Did you just do a recap about beating Elzam? Nice
Icky

Post by Icky »

Why is this noteworthy?

Has everyone forgotten that Elzam is the kid that proposed a faction where you had to pair up as pilots and could only control one axis at a time?

Mageinta Warriors!
Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Jan 20 2011, 03:56 PM) i'm like adept
Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Jun 6 2010, 10:19 PM) if you spent as much time in game as trollin sf might not be dead
Elzam_

Post by Elzam_ »

I still think it's a good idea! :P

PS - Hvy scouts were not nerfed as long as they have that mini AC in the front.
Last edited by Elzam_ on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

Icky wrote:QUOTE (Icky @ Oct 16 2010, 10:04 PM) Has everyone forgotten that Elzam is the kid that proposed a faction where you had to pair up as pilots and could only control one axis at a time?

Mageinta Warriors!
I'm surprised people still remember that :unsure: . Not like it's worth remembering. -- the worst part of the whole thing was how you $#@!ing morons treated it.

EDIT:
fuzzylunkin1 wrote:QUOTE (fuzzylunkin1 @ Jan 27 2010, 11:52 AM) Just $#@!ing delete it. It's not that he came up with a 'dumb' idea, but you skanks got pissy about it.
Last edited by fuzzylunkin1 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
vogue

Post by vogue »

i simply recapped it to add life to gameplay! after all i only command a game once every blue moon huuhuu
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
Terran

Post by Terran »

it was noteworthy because there were RIX HVY SCOUTS

and more people should buy them when they command
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

Where is dome with his posted screen shot?
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
Dome

Post by Dome »

djrbk

Post by djrbk »

Wow.

You beat a @#(!ty commander while you had a significant stack on your side eh?

Cool story bro.