Vogue vs Elzam

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

holy 8 year necro!
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

sfx_offender wrote:QUOTE (sfx_offender @ Oct 18 2010, 04:57 AM) An int doesn't deserve his minis if he can't sidethrust around prox.
Still actually true and it would be nice if you voobs would stop giving Terran like 50 kills per game because you think when he's not moving and staring right at you it's because he's asleep.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Terran

Post by Terran »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Nov 21 2018, 06:57 AM) Still actually true and it would be nice if you voobs would stop giving Terran like 50 kills per game because you think when he's not moving and staring right at you it's because he's asleep.
:lol: this never gets old
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

My favorite part is when the voobs then try to do it to me and discover that I have this magical ability to boost in directions other than "straight at a scout" and end up with a face of minigun fire instead.

Ugh I'm actually still kind of mad at myself for that one time in that one game recently that cost us the miner and the exp because when you were podding what's-his-face (Doomsday? The guy who went straight at you in an SF) I hesitated like 5 seconds before jumping after you. If I'd stayed put, we keep the miner and the exp. If I'd gone immediately, I would have had time to clear you out. Instead, I let indecision kill me :(
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
Terran

Post by Terran »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Nov 21 2018, 03:02 PM) My favorite part is when the voobs then try to do it to me and discover that I have this magical ability to boost in directions other than "straight at a scout" and end up with a face of minigun fire instead.

Ugh I'm actually still kind of mad at myself for that one time in that one game recently that cost us the miner and the exp because when you were podding what's-his-face (Doomsday? The guy who went straight at you in an SF) I hesitated like 5 seconds before jumping after you. If I'd stayed put, we keep the miner and the exp. If I'd gone immediately, I would have had time to clear you out. Instead, I let indecision kill me :(
haha yeah. i exploited your mistake to the max. one of my favorite alleg moments in a long while.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]