Vogue vs Elzam

Tactical advice, How-to, Post-mortem, etc.
Jimen

Post by Jimen »

Hahahaha, Vogue had two SysX and an XT on his team (plus a few GB), while Elzam had two cadets and two qualified morons on his team (plus Ryj and a couple of SRM)

I don't even need to read the recap to know which way that game went
link120

Post by link120 »

vogue is pro lol
Elzam_

Post by Elzam_ »

My team did quite well. If we had gone on miner O enough to prevent his heavy scout purchase we would've won. Those "Cadets and qualified morons" killed his opening OP, 2 TP cons and a miner. It was when hvy scouts got up that he destroyed our miners and won the game.
A hero is not one who never falls, but one who gets up again and again, NEVER losing sight of one's dream!
MrChaos

Post by MrChaos »

Elzam V. Branstein wrote:QUOTE (Elzam V. Branstein @ Oct 17 2010, 09:47 AM) My team did quite well. If we had gone on miner O enough to prevent his heavy scout purchase we would've won. Those "Cadets and qualified morons" killed his opening OP, 2 TP cons and a miner. It was when hvy scouts got up that he destroyed our miners and won the game.
That's why I like Elzam. Class move :thumbsup:
Ssssh
vogue

Post by vogue »

Elzam V. Branstein wrote:QUOTE (Elzam V. Branstein @ Oct 17 2010, 10:47 AM) My team did quite well. If we had gone on miner O enough to prevent his heavy scout purchase we would've won. Those "Cadets and qualified morons" killed his opening OP, 2 TP cons and a miner. It was when hvy scouts got up that he destroyed our miners and won the game.
and this is why it was noteworthy, except for the killing of a miner you never did that.

PLUS THE HEAVY SCOUTS

oh let it be known that elzam has comm'ed more games than me as well, so if he's @#(!ty then god knows what I am!
Last edited by vogue on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ May 5 2013, 08:35 PM) Vogue is clearly #1 and commanding against him feels like commanding against Spideycw at times... though he lacks that little bit of "I don't care who's on my team or what the factions are, it's going to be a stomp anyways" that Spidey managed to pull off in his heyday.
ryjamsan

Post by ryjamsan »

yes i played 2 minutes

Jimen you really need to get a grip
[indent][/indent]Former Squad leader and Assitant Squad Leader BLACKSHADOW™ "Retired"
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner" "Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote".

FU ALL
RealPandemonium

Post by RealPandemonium »

Elzam V. Branstein wrote:QUOTE (Elzam V. Branstein @ Oct 17 2010, 12:01 AM) I still think it's a good idea! :P

PS - Hvy scouts were not nerfed as long as they have that mini AC in the front.
They can't kill ints from 1500 anymore though.
Image IMO
Edmond wrote:QUOTE (Edmond @ Aug 31 2010, 04:20 PM) I think girly's idea is much better, since it is more freeform, only needs to be updated by one person, and maintains the openness of the command channel without the spaminess. Plus it can have ASCII goatse.
LANS

Post by LANS »

No, only 1300 while backpedalling and dropping prox.
ImageImage
sfx_offender

Post by sfx_offender »

An int doesn't deserve his minis if he can't sidethrust around prox.
Terran

Post by Terran »

:iluv:
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]