Allegiance Modulus

Catch-all for all development not having a specific forum.
kramari

Post by kramari »

Doesn't work anymore. Too bad. Nice program.
Orion

Post by Orion »

The fate of the program is tied with the CSS server hosted by aarmstrong; not sure what happened to the server, but it appears offline.

However, the code is all still online here: http://allegiancemodulus.codeplex.com/

I've always been supportive of someone taking up the torch and carrying it, so to speak. I would also point my domain at anyone's server who decided to host it (modulus.wivuu.com)
Last edited by Orion on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

How much space do you need?
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
Orion

Post by Orion »

That depends on the mod authors; at least a couple gigabytes probably.
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

I have 50 gigs at a host that I've been using for the past 8 years or so. It's a consumer-level hosting account, but I don't think that the bandwidth demands will be all that high. You're welcome to use mine.
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
Orion

Post by Orion »

Can it run ASP.NET 4.0?

If so, then all we need is someone to administer it ;)
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

Unfortunately, it's a Linux-based host, and they don't support it.
Imago

Post by Imago »

Want me to port it?

:ninja:

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

Last edited by fuzzylunkin1 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imago

Post by Imago »

no surprise there. you might be surprised that it takes me less time to write the handler/site in <Insert interpreted language starting with the letter P here> (i.e. Perl, Python, PHP) from scratch than to deal with existing code targeted for ASP.NET 4.0.

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.