Full list of mods

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
Orion

Post by Orion »

Hey, I have an idea (I won't go into detail yet, because it's still tentative), but I'm wondering if everyone here could kind of post up a list of all the mods that they know of (links the the mods are optional, just any mods you know of).

Right now I can only think of various texture packs, and CortUI, but I know there are also several voice chat mods; I'd just like to get a feel for the scale - how many mods are currently floating out there, and how many mods are 'on the horizon'.
Last edited by Orion on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

my Everyting arty thread has quite a few things in, but it's out of date and hasn't been updated in a while, largley because mesial tookover links ot mods with his site
http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/index...showtopic=25801 which is also linked to in there.
Though I think he has been held up with putting the more recent stuff up. And that's not including all the inprogress or finished but un-released or private mods...
Last edited by madpeople on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion

Post by Orion »

That's a great start, for a lot of existing stuff. I know there are a lot of disparate texture and mesh mods which I'm sure aren't done yet as well.
Adaven

Post by Adaven »

I don't know what all is on Mesials site at the moment, but just to throw out some of the stuff that might not be on there:

SpaceJunk's GT base textures
Raingriffin's TF models

I don't know if he put my revised/lighter rock textures up there, but I pretty sure they still aren't part of the "main" pack. SpaceJunk also tweaked the generic rocks too.

Stuff I've been "working on" but isn't finished:
- High Poly Rocks
- Bacon's environments (including a new environment model)
- High poly Belter's Corvette/Assault and escape Pod
- High Poly IC pod
- I'll try to remember the rest...
Last edited by Adaven on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zero_Falcon

Post by Zero_Falcon »

I recently created a couple of mods (although an earlier version of my HUD mod was created and released exclusively to SPQR a long time ago...)

-Visibility HUD (Normal and software styles available)
-AMP1 Preloader
-NSLG Mod (Not So Loud Guns)

Downloads here :)
Last edited by Zero_Falcon on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.