Source Code

Brier

Post by Brier »

Hello,

I have searched through the forum and several sites but it looks like the link does not work for the microsoft source code http://research.microsoft.com/research/allegiance/

Has this moved or is there a link to the source code on a trusted site?
notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

Brier

Post by Brier »

notjarvis wrote:QUOTE (notjarvis @ Mar 18 2010, 08:55 AM) Try the wiki
Thank you, I saw the svn for the FAZ build but did not notice the part regarding the folder containing the original source, thank you I will check it out.
notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

Briersting wrote:QUOTE (Briersting @ Mar 18 2010, 01:13 PM) Thank you, I saw the svn for the FAZ build but did not notice the part regarding the folder containing the original source, thank you I will check it out.

Out of interest - why are you only interested in the original source?
Imago

Post by Imago »

I was able to get this on the SourceForge mirrors

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeallegi...ar.bz2/download

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

notjarvis wrote:QUOTE (notjarvis @ Mar 18 2010, 10:46 AM) Out of interest - why are you only interested in the original source?
It's perfectly possible for someone to take the source and make their own version of the game out of it and start their own Allegiance community ;) .