Heavy Cloak...

Development area for FreeAllegiance's Community Core.
Adept

Post by Adept »

Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Mar 16 2010, 04:47 AM) you know what, i can agree with that. Although i think if we give tt's 1 emp missile/rack then we should up the reload rate (or whatever the variable is to load a new rack) some, because with only 1 emp per rack its still pretty similar to cap a base.
There'd also be the option to create a light-EMP missile for TTs that only works on light bases. That way the TT could be used as a midgame tool to capture outposts. Difference to mounting upgraded EMP cannons is pretty small of course.
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
Koln

Post by Koln »

Stop talking about TTs damn it, this is about HTTs...

I'm starting to like hvy cloak for HTTs if it's tied to Starbase. It's like the upgrade that tp1/2 is for fbs. Same way as you can kill a base just walking with fbs and tp2 makes it a lot easier (and stealthier at first) you could cap bases with HTTs and hvy cloack would make it just easier.

However a slightly perk to HTTs stats (mainly mass and/or accel, so it's harder to just ram them off).
Image ACS grad since 2nd Feb. 2010
Gandalf2

Post by Gandalf2 »

If someone not on the CC team had started this thread it would've been locked by now. Hvy cloak is the nuclear option for a relatively minor problem, and I think it's clear it does not have the support of the community (about 20% of posters maybe?). There are loads of decent, minor suggestions in this thread, let's just go for one of those (increased mass, decreased sig, increased speed etc.). The last big change was the sy changes, which are generally believed to have been too much of a change, so let's stick to smaller changes now eh?
spideycw - 'This is because Grav is a huge whining bitch. But we all knew that already' Dec 19 2010, 07:36 PM
SpaceJunk

Post by SpaceJunk »

Gandalf2 wrote:QUOTE (Gandalf2 @ Mar 16 2010, 02:28 PM) Hvy cloak is the nuclear option
Healthcare for the troops! :lol:

I vote for the speed perk, specially for the slower HTTs.

And put 4 emp cannons in TTs and see if anything happens.
Kap

Post by Kap »

Some time ago someone suggested "unique" htts for each faction. i.e. boosters on belters htt, lyx htts for giga, faster dreg htt, etc.

That would be more fun than the hvy cloak option.
ImageImage
If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -- Albert Einstein
Xeretov

Post by Xeretov »

Seeing as this thread is merely repeating itself now and continuing to spew suggestions for TTs (which we are not looking at in this release), I'm locking this. Your comments will be taken into consideration for our decision on HTTs.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

Gandalf2 wrote:QUOTE (Gandalf2 @ Mar 16 2010, 09:28 AM) If someone not on the CC team had started this thread it would've been locked by now. Hvy cloak is the nuclear option for a relatively minor problem, and I think it's clear it does not have the support of the community (about 20% of posters maybe?). There are loads of decent, minor suggestions in this thread, let's just go for one of those (increased mass, decreased sig, increased speed etc.). The last big change was the sy changes, which are generally believed to have been too much of a change, so let's stick to smaller changes now eh?
Probably because no one on the CC team is as stupid as you. Don't be butthurt your stupid thread about moving shipspeed to garrison was locked.

Only an infant would think this thread was solely heavy cloak (or gandalf and Wiz I suppose)

If you can't read or think don't post
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.