no storyline for ga'taraan fed?

Makida

Post by Makida »

Perfectly asexual, since sexuality is merely a distraction from their quest to forcibly improve humanity, and the associated desires and social/personal complications only spoil the Bios' perfection. They reproduce through cloning technology that can combine the genetic code of two individuals, and "mating" pairs are selected by a giant computer and a committee of elders. Eventually the Bios end up becoming the very image of ideal androgynous beauty.

Obviously. :ninja:
Last edited by Makida on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
djrbk

Post by djrbk »

But you could go the other way, and give all of the bios all of the sex organs, and the body of women. Suddenly sex is all the same, and reproduction would typically come in pairs.

Genetically it's a simpler change. But it involves the destruction of the male body type.
Last edited by djrbk on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Makida

Post by Makida »

But djrbk, that's so boring. You could explore the socio-cultural implications of a sex-less civilization and the concept of abstract human perfection instead!
djrbk

Post by djrbk »

Or you can market them in specialty sex sites as a faction based around their perversions. Numbers of wanna be whores would start flooding in from all corners of the anime sex market by association.

There's no sex market for the sexless. I think that qualifies as an oxymoron.

Of course, my saying that somehow fears invocation of rule 34.
Makida

Post by Makida »

Oh come on, lust for the un-attainable, desire for something (or someone) perfect that can never be yours, eternal frustration and longing... ;)
Last edited by Makida on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

GT's storyline: some $#@!tard thought it was a good idea to make a faction with @#(!ty models that look like cement colored coffins and impossible to dock at bases. He also though a couple novelty tech's would really help sell the faction.

And thus the gay trashcans were born.
blake420

Post by blake420 »

i love shizoku's ability to cut through the bull@#(! and get right at the truth of things. :iluv:
notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

I'm with shiz.

GT would be the faction I would least lament if it was removed from CC.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Well at least he stopped the discussion between girlyboy's fantasies of being Asgard, and djbrk's fantasies of a dick-girl race.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
Death3D

Post by Death3D »

ROFL at this thread.
One short sleep past, we wake eternally and Death shalt be no more; Death, thou shalt die! Image