Happy New Maps!

A place to discuss custom maps played by the community.
IB_

Post by IB_ »

I think it's mostly error.
slap wrote:QUOTE (slap @ Oct 7 2009, 01:28 AM) good point, I concede.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

like them all so far ib. of course I have yet to play on obsidian 2
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
_SRM_Nuke

Post by _SRM_Nuke »

What's with the two sectors in DaVinci that have alephs leading to another spot within the same sector? It seems kind of weird to have an aleph in Aeroflex to Aeroflex. :o
MrChaos to Sharpfish wrote:QUOTE (MrChaos to Sharpfish @ Oct 2 2011, 08:55 AM) Damn there went my hope you died in a couch fire.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

fuzzylunkin1 wrote:QUOTE (fuzzylunkin1 @ Jan 5 2010, 04:13 AM) Yes sir,

I followed my own advice and managed to run a server just like that under on Linux using WINE libraries after much trial and error, thank you very much, Captain I Didn't Try It Enough.

EDIT:
Well actually I didn't follow that guide for a LAN server because I was attempting connection to the Lobby.

I should emphasise trial and error.

EDIT:
And PERHAPS you should ask for help pertaining to your downfalls!
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
juckto

Post by juckto »

_SRM_Nuke wrote:QUOTE (_SRM_Nuke @ Jan 7 2010, 11:42 AM) What's with the two sectors in DaVinci that have alephs leading to another spot within the same sector? It seems kind of AWESOME to have an aleph in Aeroflex to Aeroflex. :o
Fixed.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
_SRM_Nuke

Post by _SRM_Nuke »

juckto wrote:QUOTE (juckto @ Jan 6 2010, 10:53 PM) Fixed.
Will you still think it's awesome when people start using aleph res3 to wipe out an entire sector and make it indefensible?
MrChaos to Sharpfish wrote:QUOTE (MrChaos to Sharpfish @ Oct 2 2011, 08:55 AM) Damn there went my hope you died in a couch fire.
juckto

Post by juckto »

As awesome as people ressing their own bomber. Seriously, what are you on about?
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

Gotta be honest, DaVinci has problems. It's the new obsidian. having an aleph from midhigh to high would help though.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
_SRM_Nuke

Post by _SRM_Nuke »

Its a fine map but I'm just saying there is a certain vet comm who has perfected this "eliminate the entire sector" strategy with res3 and to have useless alephs just makes it annoying.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

It's as bad as obsidian. Whoever pushes high next to their enemy's home wins.