@Help

notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

A new player to the game wondering what @Help is would be left confused as there is no information on the forum and/or the wiki.

Is there a chance this is going to be added in the near future?
TheBored

Post by TheBored »

Dunno, are you going to add it?

Hint: That's the point! :D

TB
spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Nov 28 2008, 02:50 PM) All the retards are contained in one squad mostly (System X)
[18:48] <Imago> dont take me seriously
notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

TheBored wrote:QUOTE (TheBored @ Sep 10 2009, 02:02 PM) Dunno, are you going to add it?

Hint: That's the point! :D

TB

Frankly, I considered adding it, but I'm not absolutely sure about @Help's role/training/powers.
There was no announcement on the forums so I wasn't even aware they were coming in until I saw them in-game.
I remembered we had a discussion thread about @Help but it wasn't nailed in/down at the time.

If anyone can enlighten me with concrete information I would gladly add it to the wiki......
Icky

Post by Icky »

Yeah, there probably should be something posted by an admin/ZL about it for public consumption.
Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Jan 20 2011, 03:56 PM) i'm like adept
Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Jun 6 2010, 10:19 PM) if you spent as much time in game as trollin sf might not be dead
TheBored

Post by TheBored »

Send your questions to the Training ZL :)

TB
spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Nov 28 2008, 02:50 PM) All the retards are contained in one squad mostly (System X)
[18:48] <Imago> dont take me seriously
Adam4

Post by Adam4 »

I'll get around to it this weekend.
Adam4

Post by Adam4 »

Credit to bp for rattling this up:

http://www.freeallegiance.org/FAW/index.php/@Help

nj, if you want access to expand the page, let me know.
Gandalf2

Post by Gandalf2 »

I've tried to link to @help from a couple more places, and also added @DSM where appropriate, since they are now an official squad. I've also given them a page of their own - mostly empty save for SL and ASL data, but in the right format (assuming RT's page is in the right format, that is :D ). The DSM page is now awaiting someone from DSM to fill in the details.
spideycw - 'This is because Grav is a huge whining bitch. But we all knew that already' Dec 19 2010, 07:36 PM
l1ngus

Post by l1ngus »

Gandalf2 wrote:QUOTE (Gandalf2 @ Sep 29 2009, 02:28 AM) I've tried to link to @help from a couple more places, and also added @DSM where appropriate, since they are now an official squad. I've also given them a page of their own - mostly empty save for SL and ASL data, but in the right format (assuming RT's page is in the right format, that is :D ). The DSM page is now awaiting someone from DSM to fill in the details.
Thanks Gandalf!

Could someone, who has the powers plz add th following image as a header: http://dsotm.phpnet.us/themes/0ri0n/images/logo2.gif

Thanks!
Last edited by l1ngus on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pkk

Post by pkk »

l1ngus wrote:QUOTE (l1ngus @ Sep 29 2009, 02:31 PM) http://dsotm.phpnet.us/themes/0ri0n/images/logo2.gif
I get a warning, if I try to open that image (which doesn't exist?):

Code: Select all

The page you are trying to open has been reported for distributing malicious software. Any software from this page may be harmful. Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.
Please use a trusted webhoster... :P
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.