We Need Your Help

The land-based version of Allegiance, under construction.
sambasti

Post by sambasti »

As you hopefully already know, there is now a Quantus website. The designing and building are done. However, one critical component is missing. The text. If you are interested in helping, just take a look at the website, see what you think should be added, and post it here.

Thanks for helping. :)
Last edited by sambasti on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

I find the registration process on the forum quite confusing.

Particularly when it asks me to type the question above when there is none. I haven't read the post on the forum so excuse me if that has an explanation.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
finnbryant

Post by finnbryant »

thanks for mentioning that, fixed.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Np, I shall attempt again!
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
wizlawz

Post by wizlawz »

oops lol sorry i already posted on Quantus;.. at the time i dint or dint pay atention that this /these forum was for specifically Quantus. i will post on these boards from here on.
Pipe Dream
PLAY WELL, FIGHT HARD!!!!
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

... What?
Image Image Image