Bull@#(!

Discussion / Announcement area for Dark Nebulae Core development.
Imago

Post by Imago »

What is this bull@#(! about Noir fighting to try and stop people from using his work? That's ludicrous.

Post your copyright office Document Number/Date of Recordation and agreement from Microsoft.

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
Imago's stupid-sensor is supersensitive. --RealPandemonium
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
TheCorsair

Post by TheCorsair »

I thought noir wasn't around anymore and no one has heard from him in ages.
"Neither east nor west" Image
UNITED FOREVER IN FRIENDSHIP AND LABOUR
"The clouds are fleeting over every country, we stand fast, for no kind of rain will take away our smiles."
Imago

Post by Imago »

so let's have The Phoenix vs Omnicron Hive :mad:

These bugs haven't been fixed yet because don't have any developers interested in fixing them up. --Tigereye
The art is managing the flow of the drama to achieve the desired results. --Big_Beta_Tester
joeld wrote:But we’ve been amazed at the level to which some of the Allegiance fans have remained hard-core.
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

is noir back? I haven't seen him in a while
Andon

Post by Andon »

Phoenix was removed from CC not because of Noir's copyright claims but because of it's horrible, horrible instability. Both with balance and with the ability to crash things.
ImageImage
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

Andon wrote:QUOTE (Andon @ Aug 16 2009, 05:20 AM) Phoenix was removed from CC not because of Noir's copyright claims but because of it's horrible, horrible instability. Both with balance and with the ability to crash things.
Imago, I would tell you which bug it is in bugzilla, but I can't seem to find a link to our bugzilla, it's in there anyway.
Last edited by madpeople on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imago

Post by Imago »

Andon wrote:QUOTE (Andon @ Aug 15 2009, 11:20 PM) Phoenix was removed from CC not because of Noir's copyright claims but because of it's horrible, horrible instability. Both with balance and with the ability to crash things.
Is there anyone willing to try and fix it? At the least, just copy TF or something but change all the models/sfx to use peenix for a start. (This should be trivial using AllSrv -Core2Text / -Text2Core)

madpoophole the link to alleg zilla is http://allegzilla.alleg.net GG

Andon

Post by Andon »

There haven't been many plans to "re-invent" phoenix, although I have some ideas as to how kicking around in my head. It's been put on the backburner since the CC team has been concentrating on the more glaring balance issues (And the OH team has been working mostly separately on OH, as have those of us working on X)
ImageImage
Adept

Post by Adept »

Do people really miss Phoenix? Really? :huh:
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

I think that we should finish the textcore cleanup project first, and get a CC thats totally cleaned up, then try to move peenix over