Quantus website

The land-based version of Allegiance, under construction.
finnbryant

Post by finnbryant »

We're currently in the process of getting a website up for the game, got a design, but no content.

for the curious: http://www.quantusgame.org
(if you can't access the site please stick a comment in, sambasti has had issues and I'm not yet sure whats causing them, some more data points might help)

info for sambasti:

index, will either contain news articles or game info

game info, if not done in the index, contains info about what the eventual gameplay will be like, reference to allegiance, how its the same, and how its different.

about: about the us, whos working on it, why it was created, crazy idea by some guy in the alleg community -> project. reference alleg here too. may not be needed, what do you think?

dev blog, <- ill do that

screenshot gallery? ill do that too, but not immediatly, we dont have many screenshots to put there yet.
Last edited by finnbryant on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coopertronic

Post by coopertronic »

Quantus project is pure genius.

Bookmarked ! ! ! -> :thumbsup:
Yellow eyed, flat headed hissing maniacs.
Makida

Post by Makida »

It is quite pretty!

Does this mean Quantus development will be getting its own forum outside the FAO, as well?
finnbryant

Post by finnbryant »

sambasti wants it, im worried that the overhead will prove tricky, probably try though.

will keep this one going though, no point seperating ourselves from our main audience.

the site is mainly to pull in people from outside alleg.

Hock designed it, so congrats on its prettiness go to him.
Last edited by finnbryant on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

It's a good idea to get people from outside alleg to come to Quantus, because it will be far more easily accessible for them than having to sign up to these boards and delve through everything to find this forum, but keeping this forum on FAO is essential as it's going to become the main crowd puller to start off with, and having known members of the Alleg community developing the project will help pull in more testers etc for us.

Sorry that I've been inactive lately but I'll try to find/copypasta/provide content for the new site, especially about the history of the project.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
the_dare

Post by the_dare »

yeah looks goood!
have been very busy recently, will try to do more when school starts again for me